2016 DCC Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallen

Senior Tech
I only count 6 in PT's league. We might want to go ahead and combine the two leagues. Unless we get a surge of sign ups, that would be my suggestion.
Maybe a good idea. I think 8 is the minimum you need for a decent league. 10-12 is the real sweet spot, but I'd rather have 14 than 6. Plus, I'm the asshole that signed up in both leagues so I think we only have 13 signed up total.

I think P_T only sent his link out via PM though. Maybe he should post it publicly on the board to fill out the league

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=7]P_T[/MENTION]

If you need another then send me a link and I will help fill the league.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Ditto for me. I can handle 2 leagues I think.

Do we want to set up a pick 'em group as well, or is that too much?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Ditto for me. I can handle 2 leagues I think.

Do we want to set up a pick 'em group as well, or is that too much?
Shouldn't be a problem. Although, we do always start with about 30 people but by week 5 we're down to 8 or 9 active members.

May not even be worth doing one.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Shouldn't be a problem. Although, we do always start with about 30 people but by week 5 we're down to 8 or 9 active members.

I think we should do one.

Even if its ends up 8 or 9 I still like competition.

And its tradition.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think we should do one.

Even if its ends up 8 or 9 I still like competition.

And its tradition.
We should probably start a pot everybody kick in 10 bucks and winner takes all.

We could use the same site we had for Skids donation.

I know I would be very interested in doing something like this.

dallen

Senior Tech

I always want to do, but eventually I forget to submit my picks one week. After that there is pretty much no point to continuing

Cotton

Staff member
I always want to do, but eventually I forget to submit my picks one week. After that there is pretty much no point to continuing
IIRC, you can set it up to send you an email reminder if we use the yahoo pickem.

dallen

Senior Tech
IIRC, you can set it up to send you an email reminder if we use the yahoo pickem.
Oh, I've tried just about every trick to remind myself. I always forget important things. Just ask my boss or my wife :)

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, I've tried just about every trick to remind myself. I always forget important things. Just ask my boss or my wife :)
I do, too. I have like 4 reminders set on my phone right now. And, that's just for today.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
There are 3 ppl who still need to claim their teams, I sent a message the other day to those who had not. BTW, who is tingteg?

Cotton

Staff member
There are 3 ppl who still need to claim their teams, I sent a message the other day to those who had not. BTW, who is tingteg?
Moi. I have edited my name now so people know who I am.

EDIT: I have somehow fucked this all up. I somehow joined the league with a different Yahoo account apparently. I will try to get it fixed.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, I got it all fixed. I am in both leagues. We have 7 in one and 8 in the other. We need to decide quickly if we are going to combine leagues or get more people to join both leagues.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In PT's league now.

We need another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom