X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be down if there's multiple leagues or room.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Fan View Post
      I'd be down if there's multiple leagues or room.
      Well, PT normally has a league. Pretty sure I'm in that one every year, so should be room for whomever.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

If you guys get 16 players, divide into 2 separate leagues, ie conferences, with 2 separate drafts, then conference championship week 15 and super bowl week 16.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
          Laugh, but sometimes complete novices tend to do better at these things. They don't overthink it.
          The more I've played the more I'm convinced FF is 1/3 luck and 2/3 remembering to set your lineups. There is some skill involved, but not as much as you'd think by all the people trying to sell you something
          2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Comment

Originally posted by dallen View Post
            The more I've played the more I'm convinced FF is 1/3 luck and 2/3 remembering to set your lineups. There is some skill involved, but not as much as you'd think by all the people trying to sell you something
            This is absolutely true. I have had years that I left the draft with an amazing team only to have 3 starters get hurt in week 1 or sooner. Also, I have gotten to 3:30 on Sunday and remembered I had 3 players on byes.

Comment

I usually do one (and I was about to start one up), but if somebody has already started one, I will take a spot. If one has not been created yet, I will get one up and running (at Yahoo)

Comment

If we get 2 more, we can do 2 leagues of 8.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

I'd be willing if there is room as well.

Comment

Ok... one more.

Comment

Originally posted by P_T View Post
                        Ok... one more.
                        What about the one you have run for years?

Comment

If we can get one more participant, we can have a forts and PT league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                            If we can get one more participant, we can have a forts and PT league.
                            Some could just play in both leagues so we don't end up with 8man leagues

I prefer at least 12teams otherwise everyone's roster is stacked
                            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Ok all,
                              Here is the link to the Yahoo league I created. I set the draft for Aug 22 at 10:00 am. I can change that I think if that doesn't work for those that sing up but I thought closer to season starting would give folk a chance to see who was likely to actually be playing. It's just one of their standard leagues, I didn't do any custom things to it.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=592930&k=2ed40...7c8082f8db02f7

Comment

I have one set up, and I came here the other day to send out the invites and I saw this thread... my league is only 10 teams (as usual), and I did not know if you guys wanted to go in a different direction. I will get the information for my league to the ones who participated last season and we'll go from there

Comment

Working...
                                X