Post Your Teams...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
14 team league. Leagues like this are tough to draft. Not a big fan of leagues this big, but overall, I thought I had a decent draft.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Considering it's a 14team I like it, Foster could be a real asset right around playoff time. I would drop the extra kicker and take a flyer on another rb or wr though.

Cotton

Staff member
Considering it's a 14team I like it, Foster could be a real asset right around playoff time. I would drop the extra kicker and take a flyer on another rb or wr though.
With the talent so diluted in such a huge league, I didn't figure I would get shit at WR or RB that late, so I opted with guaranteed points when my starting kicker is on his bye. I may look around to see what's available, though.

Cotton

Staff member
Good call, Smith. I ended up finding Matt Asiata from the Vikes. Decent little bench RB.

D

Deuce

With the talent so diluted in such a huge league, I didn't figure I would get shit at WR or RB that late, so I opted with guaranteed points when my starting kicker is on his bye. I may look around to see what's available, though.
2 things:

1. Ajayi is probably 3rd string in Miami. Miller is the clear cut starter and Damien Williams has taken full advantage of his reps.
2. Have fun rooting for Alfred Morris, Odell Beckham and Zach Ertz on a weekly basis.

Cotton

Staff member
2 things:

1. Ajayi is probably 3rd string in Miami. Miller is the clear cut starter and Damien Williams has taken full advantage of his reps.
2. Have fun rooting for Alfred Morris, Odell Beckham and Zach Ertz on a weekly basis.
I'm an Ajaji mark, and I got him in the 16th round.

I don't choose sides when I choose my FF team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Same 14 person team league:

QBs Peyton and Foles

RBs Leveon Bell, Joique Bell, Tevin Coleman, David Cobb, Khiry Robinson, and Jonas Gray

Wrs Victor Cruz, Mike Evans, Devonte Adams, Andre Holmes, Allen Hurns, and Markus Wheaton

TE: Martellus Bennett and Escobust (that was a joke and a 17th round choice that will be churned)

K: Matt Praeter

Def: Carolina

Will have to monitor the waiver wire fiercely....

Top Bottom