Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCC FFL 2015

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DCC FFL 2015

    I am just posting this as a reminder of the upcoming draft on September 1 @ 9:30 pm... there are still 5 people who have not registered and claimed their spot.

    Also, one spot has opened up as one player has opted out (NoDak), so if anyone is interested in participating, just let me know. Thanks.

  • #2
    Is there another DCC FFL aside from this one? If this league is only half full we might as well combine the two.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
      Is there another DCC FFL aside from this one? If this league is only half full we might as well combine the two.
      I know that [MENTION=57]mcnuttz[/MENTION] started one last year. Not sure if it's full or not.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by P_T View Post
        I am just posting this as a reminder of the upcoming draft on September 1 @ 9:30 pm... there are still 5 people who have not registered and claimed their spot.

        Also, one spot has opened up as one player has opted out (NoDak), so if anyone is interested in participating, just let me know. Thanks.
        If you're just one short I'll play
        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, right now there are 5 registered to play. booze said he was on it, as has Texas Ace, so that is 7. NoDak is the only one who has said he was not participating this year. I have not heard from Simp or nutty on my most recent inquiry. So, to answer your question... as of this point we are only one short.

          If we are indeed just one short, I will get you the information.

          Comment


          • #6
            Ok, there are only two slots remaining to be filled: Simpleton & mcnuttz.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by P_T View Post
              Ok, there are only two slots remaining to be filled: Simpleton & mcnuttz.
              [MENTION=70]Simpleton[/MENTION] [MENTION=57]mcnuttz[/MENTION]
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

              Comment


              • #8
                If simp or mcnuttz don't want to join any more I'd like in.
                2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dallen View Post
                  If simp or mcnuttz don't want to join any more I'd like in.
                  Ok good... as we do not have much more time, if I don't hear something soon, I will get you the information.


                  Thanks Iamtdg. I forgot we can do that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by P_T View Post
                    Ok good... as we do not have much more time, if I don't hear something soon, I will get you the information.


                    Thanks Iamtdg. I forgot we can do that.
                    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've established my team.

                      Prepare for the pwnage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                        I've established my team.

                        Prepare for the pwnage.
                        Have you ever even coached a fantasy team before, bro?
                        2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dallen View Post
                          Have you ever even coached a fantasy team before, bro?
                          I kick ass in Madden 2005, so it's only natural that I'll slide right into a dominant position in fantasy football.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ok, the league is now full... the draft is this upcoming Tuesday at 9:30 pm. (I will send out another reminder next Monday or Tuesday). Thanks fellas.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              After yesterday's performance I'm leaning Sam Bradford with my 1st round pick.

                              Kurt Warner circa 1999????

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X