Fantasy Football Leagues/Ideas

Newt

DCC 4Life
I have been in the same league for about 8 years now and its starting to get a little boring. I started reading some articles on ESPN about how to spice up your fantasy football life but wanted to get some input from you guys. One idea that I did like is;

One idea that seemed downright revolutionary to me came from Vincent Relio (@VRCambruzzi). His league has an "Empire Pot." You have to win the league in back-to-back years in order to claim the Empire Pot. If you win the title one year, you get half the entry fees, while the rest goes into the Empire Pot. No one has won it yet, and Vincent says it's well into the 5-figure range now.

The problem is trusting someone with several years worth of entry fees. Hell, I wouldn't even want to hold that money, and I trust me....

Our league is PPR, and we have a flex position but its QB eligible so its pretty much a 2 QB league. We made passing TD's worth 4 points instead of the standard 3, and 1 point for 20 yards passing instead of 25. We don't use decimal point scoring, I enjoy seeing someone lose because of one yard, even if its me.

So what do you guys do that makes your league a little different from everyone else's?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not sure if they have the option to rollover part of the pot like you're talking about but a couple pay leagues I'm in use leaguesafe. Might be worth an email to them at least

Newt

DCC 4Life
Good to know, probably a better option than my paypal account.....

Top Bottom