Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayock Chatter Thread...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
    So you waited til the snakes started crawling to move in.

    You's gots balls.
    We playing a little game called whack-a-snake over here.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by skidadl View Post
      We playing a little game called whack-a-snake over here.
      TWSS
      #firegarrett

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        Yes, which is why I wanted to give every opportunity to get grades in.
        I was going for more of a shame on them because they are veterans remark there...
        #Fire Garrett

        Comment


        • I'm only halfway through the grades I've gotten and it appears the biggest reach is almost unanimous.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
            I'm only halfway through the grades I've gotten and it appears the biggest reach is almost unanimous.
            I started to make a joke here, but figured he should get the vote outright with no influence.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
              I started to make a joke here, but figured he should get the vote outright with no influence.
              Doesn't matter. I stopped collecting grades and have them all tabulated. I'll have them up on the board this afternoon.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                Doesn't matter. I stopped collecting grades and have them all tabulated. I'll have them up on the board this afternoon.
                Shirly you are kidding me.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  I'm only halfway through the grades I've gotten and it appears the biggest reach is almost unanimous.
                  Sorry this is taking so long. So many people shirked the responsibility of getting in grades, it really delayed the process.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    Sorry this is taking so long. So many people shirked the responsibility of getting in grades, it really delayed the process.
                    Did you just apologize to yourself?
                    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dallen View Post
                      Did you just apologize to yourself?
                      No. Look again justin case you missed it.
                      Last edited by Rev; 03-18-2015, 09:51 AM.
                      #Fire Garrett

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dallen View Post
                        Did you just apologize to yourself?
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                          Sorry this is taking so long. So many people shirked the responsibility of getting in grades, it really delayed the process.
                          Yeah, I didn't want to bias the grading system by submitting grades...

                          Feels more pure this way.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dallen View Post
                            Did you just apologize to yourself?
                            It's the only person ever worth of such an action.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X