Mayock Chatter Thread...

Playmaker

Brand New Member
Grades will be up this afternoon. If anyone wants to get their's in last minute, you have til around 1pm.

Not counting to constant no shows, I'm waiting on:
@1bigfan [MENTION=79]tnt[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=88]townsend[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=61]GForce78NJ[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]fortsbest[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]BipolarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]ravidubey[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Angrymesscan[/MENTION] [MENTION=57]mcnuttz[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]
Shameful

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have now submitted my grades. Thank you for being patient with me during this process.

:tippytoe

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Grades will be up this afternoon. If anyone wants to get their's in last minute, you have til around 1pm.

@1bigfan [MENTION=79]tnt[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] [MENTION=88]townsend[/MENTION] [MENTION=63]Jiggyfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=61]GForce78NJ[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]fortsbest[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]BipolarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]ravidubey[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Cowboysrock55[/MENTION] [MENTION=20]Angrymesscan[/MENTION] [MENTION=57]mcnuttz[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]
and that is a lot of Mayock/Kiper veterans....

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
You guys are bastards.

But the shaming worked.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
is there any way you can give me an extension? work is crazy for me right now but i really want to grade

i can have them tonight

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Last edited:
D

Deuce

is there any way you can give me an extension? work is crazy for me right now but i really want to grade

i can have them tonight
:fyou

Fine. I'm doing grades first thing tomorrow so whatever I don't get tonight, sucks for you.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

@1bigfan13 @tnt @Texas Ace @boozeman @townsend @Jiggyfly @GForce78NJ @fortsbest @BipolarFan @ravidubey @skidadl @Cowboysrock55 @Angrymesscan @mcnuttz @Iamtdg

Two issues:

1. I am moving my business shop to another town as well as moving into the new home that we bought.

2. I don't know crap about the prospects this year.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Two issues:

1. I am moving my business shop to another town as well as moving into the new home that we bought.

2. I don't know crap about the prospects this year.
You're already moving out of the rattlesnake house?

Don't be a quitter!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You're already moving out of the rattlesnake house?

Don't be a quitter!
We are just now moving in. We bought it in December. We had to get it up to speed before we moved in. Still, we have a long way to go with this old beast of a house.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We are just now moving in. We bought it in December. We had to get it up to speed before we moved in. Still, we have a long way to go with this old beast of a house.
So you waited til the snakes started crawling to move in.

You's gots balls.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yes, which is why I wanted to give every opportunity to get grades in.
I was going for more of a shame on them because they are veterans remark there...

D

Deuce

I'm only halfway through the grades I've gotten and it appears the biggest reach is almost unanimous. :unsure

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm only halfway through the grades I've gotten and it appears the biggest reach is almost unanimous. :unsure
I started to make a joke here, but figured he should get the vote outright with no influence.

Top Bottom