Fantasy Football: Questions/Discussion

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just a heads up... I'm starting Gore this week. Adjust your lineup accordingly.
Benching him now, thanks for letting me know :buddy

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
In a rough spot at the RB position again this week.

Choose 1:

1. Lamar Miller - has some kind of joint pain and is having limited snaps again this week. Think he only had 11 snaps last week. Going against Buffalo on a short week.

2. Reggie Bush - I think he hurt that ankle again and going against the Cardinals.

3. Trent Richardson - have Bradshaw but going against a bad rush defense. However Trent sux.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Choose 1:

1. Lamar Miller - has some kind of joint pain and is having limited snaps again this week. Think he only had 11 snaps last week. Going against Buffalo on a short week.

2. Reggie Bush - I think he hurt that ankle again and going against the Cardinals.

3. Trent Richardson - have Bradshaw but going against a bad rush defense. However Trent sux.
Good luck with that.

:tippytoe

D

Deuce

Choose 1:

Shitty, shittier and shittiest. :lol

I'd probably drop Trent and pick up Theo Riddick.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

Choose 1:

I'm in a similar shithole. I will be starting J. Hill (or maybe Bernard if he's back) and either L. Miller or T. Richardson. Not a whole lot you can do at this point in the season. I think you're going to have to roll with Miller and TRich though. Only hope is that they get into the end zone but I expect limited touches for Miller again and much more work for Bradshaw than TRich since this game will likely be a shootout with very little running by the Colts.

Picking up Riddick and starting him against a very tough AZ run D isn't really a better option than what you have, IMO. If it's a PPR then maybe, but it's just another desperation play.

D

Deuce

I'm in a similar shithole. I will be starting J. Hill (or maybe Bernard if he's back) and either L. Miller or T. Richardson. Not a whole lot you can do at this point in the season. I think you're going to have to roll with Miller and TRich though. Only hope is that they get into the end zone but I expect limited touches for Miller again and much more work for Bradshaw than TRich since this game will likely be a shootout with very little running by the Colts.

Picking up Riddick and starting him against a very tough AZ run D isn't really a better option than what you have, IMO. If it's a PPR then maybe, but it's just another desperation play.
Riddick is a decent play cause half his touches come on pass attempts. Even without PPR, he gets solid yardage and the occassional score. He's doing what a healthy Reggie Bush is supposed to do.

That's better than a hurt Miller v Buffalo or Trent Richardson ever, IMO.

Rev

Staff member
Only thing with Riddick that worries me is his work is going to be split three ways instead of two. It is a PPR league so there is that. It just worries me because Riddick is the third RB choice. Then again Bell and Bush can hurt their vaginas on the first play. It wouldn't be so bad but I'm already having to go to the scrap heap for a WR because of byes.

Here is another for you guys:

Pick 1

Oakland TE Rivera- tough matchup with the chargers and its Oakland.

Minnesota TE Chase Ford - Bridgewater likes to target him but Kyle Rudolph is back this week but may be limited.

D

Deuce

Only thing with Riddick that worries me is his work is going to be split three ways instead of two. It is a PPR league so there is that. It just worries me because Riddick is the third RB choice. Then again Bell and Bush can hurt their vaginas on the first play. It wouldn't be so bad but I'm already having to go to the scrap heap for a WR because of byes.

Here is another for you guys:

Pick 1

Oakland TE Rivera- tough matchup with the chargers and its Oakland.

Minnesota TE Chase Ford - Bridgewater likes to target him but Kyle Rudolph is back this week but may be limited.
Bush re-aggrivated his ankle injury this past weekend. I think Riddick will be the 2nd guy behind Bell.

As far as the TE's, I picked Rivera up in 2 leagues.

Rev

Staff member
I know he left injured and trying to read some Detroit sites. Haven't found anything definite but assumed his veteran status would insert him into starting regardless.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Riddick is a decent play cause half his touches come on pass attempts. Even without PPR, he gets solid yardage and the occassional score. He's doing what a healthy Reggie Bush is supposed to do.

That's better than a hurt Miller v Buffalo or Trent Richardson ever, IMO.
If he's not available I'm taking a chance on Anderson of the Broncos with Hillman hurt and Ball just coming back, hoping they'll ride the hot hand since he looked really good last game, even if it was vs Raiders. This is only in couple leagues the ww is picked pretty clean though and don't have much choice tbh

Rev

Staff member
I tried to get Anderson but was too low on the waiver wire. I have decided to not play Miller. Just not sure between Richardson and Riddick.

D

Deuce

Weird scenario I want to run by you guys...

So I'm in a 12 team dynasty league. Everyone on my roster (til I drop them) are mine forever. My RBs are:

Arian Foster
Reggie Bush
Joseph Randle
Darren Sproles
Deangelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart

It's a "best ball" format so no starters, just the top point scorers per week get used. I use 2 RB but a 3rd can be used for flex.

Now the question, I was offered Bobby Rainey for a 2nd round pick in next years draft. It's a non-snake format draft so hopefully my 2nd will be at the end of the round and it's a draft consisting of only rookies. I'm thinking the 28th best rookie in next years draft isn't worth what Rainey could bring to me during this playoff push. Thoughts?

Rev

Staff member
I would. Looks like you could use a second/third option.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Weird scenario I want to run by you guys...

So I'm in a 12 team dynasty league. Everyone on my roster (til I drop them) are mine forever. My RBs are:

Arian Foster
Reggie Bush
Joseph Randle
Darren Sproles
Deangelo Williams
Jonathan Stewart

It's a "best ball" format so no starters, just the top point scorers per week get used. I use 2 RB but a 3rd can be used for flex.

Now the question, I was offered Bobby Rainey for a 2nd round pick in next years draft. It's a non-snake format draft so hopefully my 2nd will be at the end of the round and it's a draft consisting of only rookies. I'm thinking the 28th best rookie in next years draft isn't worth what Rainey could bring to me during this playoff push. Thoughts?
So you take the 2 best rbs scores every week and can use 1 as flex correct? If so he should do better than your other 4 most of the time(depending on how much they try and use Sims going forward). How good of a 3rd wr do you have that could be used in the flex? Would he still be the better choice?

D

Deuce

So you take the 2 best rbs scores every week and can use 1 as flex correct? If so he should do better than your other 4 most of the time(depending on how much they try and use Sims going forward). How good of a 3rd wr do you have that could be used in the flex? Would he still be the better choice?
My WR's have underachieved, but I have 4 solid TE's so they are my flex sometimes.

Rev

Staff member
Miller did decent as far as points in our league last night. Much better than I expected given the injury and opponent. Now I just Hance to decide whether Richardson or Riddick will give me 12 or more. Well, which has the better chance to get that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Miller did decent as far as points in our league last night. Much better than I expected given the injury and opponent. Now I just Hance to decide whether Richardson or Riddick will give me 12 or more. Well, which has the better chance to get that.
Your autocorrect is sickening.

Rev

Staff member
So with Bradshaw going down I'm going ton have to rely on a gimpy Lamar Miller and choose my poison between Bush and Richardson.

FML.

Newt

DCC 4Life
So with Bradshaw going down I'm going ton have to rely on a gimpy Lamar Miller and choose my poison between Bush and Richardson.

FML.
That's horrible.

Top Bottom