Fantasy Football: Questions/Discussion

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Megatron and Bush are killing me, though. Luckily I go up against a weak team this week so I hope they hold out Calvin and let him rest.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Megatron and Bush are killing me, though. Luckily I go up against a weak team this week so I hope they hold out Calvin and let him rest.

Rev

Staff member
Yeah Calvin is on my bench already. Just waiting on the definite word for Bush.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm still kind of trying to shore up my RB2 position. Gio is my RB1 and my current RB2 options are L. Miller (Moreno will be back soon, if not this week), J. Hill, R. Hillman (just picked up earlier this week), and J. McKinnon.

Montee Ball and Bishop Sankey were both dropped yesterday and the next round of waivers processes late tonight. Right now I have my claims prioritized this way:

#1 Add Ball, drop Hillman
#2 Add Sankey, drop Hillman
#3 Add Sankey, drop McKinnon (in case I get Ball and Sankey is still around if it comes back around to me)

I'm #10 of 12 in priority so I'm guessing someone with higher priority will claim Ball, but I'm going to give it a shot. Thoughts on Ball when he returns? He has been pretty shitty so far this season so it would be an add in hopes that he gets it going in the second half of the season.

Sankey hasn't done anything yet and still hasn't claimed that job but Greene is dinged up and might not play this week vs. JAX. I think it's nearly inevitable that Sankey eventually takes over and gets the bulk of the carries and that could start this week.

Anyone disagree? Think I should hold Hillman? Tough matchups looming and Ball might only miss a couple weeks.
See if Bobby Rainey from the Bucs is still available. He looks to be a decent pickup for the RB2 position.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
At least they aren't crippling your team like Adrian Peterson and his switch are doing to a couple of mine.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
At least they aren't crippling your team like Adrian Peterson and his switch are doing to a couple of mine.
I had Ray Rice and Johnathan Dwyer on one of my teams.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Need a little help deciding which running back to start along side Le'veon Bell this week.

Alfred Morris VS Tennessee
Ben Tate @ Jacksonville
Shane Vereen VS New York Jets (Thursday Night Game)
Joique Bell VS New Orleans

I have Morris in right now, but keep think Vereen would be a solid play tonight since Ridley is done. I really want to beat this guy, he is undefeated so far and I want to knock that fat smile off his dork face.

Rev

Staff member
Need a little help deciding which running back to start along side Le'veon Bell this week.

Ben Tate @ Jacksonville

I have Morris in right now, but keep think Vereen would be a solid play tonight since Ridley is done. I really want to beat this guy, he is undefeated so far and I want to knock that fat smile off his dork face.
I don't know how Cleveland splits their carries but I would be tempted to play anybody against Jacksonville. Isn't Tennessee horrid against the run? If so then that's probably the best bet. Morris is my final answer.

D

Deuce

Ben Tate @ Jacksonville

I would have thought Vereen too because of Ridley, but once Ridley went out Brandin Boldin got the bulk of the carries for some reason. You can never count on a NE RB. Their rotation boggles the mind.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Ben Tate @ Jacksonville

Since you have other good options I'd leave Vereen alone, I've just been burned one too many times by Belichick not giving a rb work when everyone thought it was a given. I'd go with Tate due to matchup but Morris is a close second imo

Newt

DCC 4Life
I think I'm gonna leave Morris in. Hopefully they will get him involved early.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Turns out I may have made a mistake...

Rev

Staff member
:lol. I thought about that after he scored that long TD in the first quarter.

Rev

Staff member
As long as we are being thankful I will say that I am thankful Gronkowski didn't go off. :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Same here, sat him in the 2 leagues I have him in for Gore. I may have overthought this... :sad

Newt

DCC 4Life
D

Deuce

It's going to be awesome next week when all of you start Vereen, only for him to get 8 touches and Boldin gets 20.

Top Bottom