2014 DCC Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
The Yahoo draft app wouldn't load for me the first time around. On the 2nd try I was able to get it to work. But even after I got in the Yahoo draft room was very laggy.

I had a couple of close calls and nearly missed my picks because of all the lag.

I do like the idea of trying NFL.com. My co-workers and I have used NFL.com the last few years for our league and I think it's better than Yahoo.

NFL.com generates weekly match up reports and breaks down how you'll fair against your opponent, while referencing your previous performances and/or previous match ups against that opponent. It has the feel as if you're reading a normal game preview article on ESPN. That adds a bit of realism to the fantasy experience, IMO.
Ok, that's what I will do then... I've never had any real issues with Yahoo in the past, but there have been some odd things happening with their site recently. I hope everyone is satisfied with their roster, maybe we can work some trades and get things more evened out.

D

Deuce

Ok, that's what I will do then... I've never had any real issues with Yahoo in the past, but there have been some odd things happening with their site recently. I hope everyone is satisfied with their roster, maybe we can work some trades and get things more evened out.
I'm happy with mine, thought he Yahoo report card wasn't so kind. :lol

Carp

DCC 4Life
Too late to get in?

I kid, but if there are any other leagues let me know...my league shit the bed.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I have a 12 team 1.0 PPR keeper league draft coming up on Sunday. On draft day just before the draft we'll voting on whether to have 2 or 3 keepers. It has been 2 and I anticipate it will remain that way.

The way our keeper values are handled can get convoluted so I'll spare everyone the details and will list my best options with the round pick I'd lose by keeping the player.

Here are my options, keeping in mind that is a 1.0 PPR:

Megatron – 2nd
Julio Jones – 3rd
Gio Bernard – 6th
S. Vereen – 8th
Z. Stacy – 10th

I like the idea of going Megatron and Julio Jones but giving up my 2nd and 3rd round picks would force me to take a RB in round 1 and then I have no pick until round 4 with only 1 RB.

I'm leaning towards Megatron and Bernard but am looking for feedback. The whole "Thunder & Lightning" thing with Bernard and Hill scares me a little but I think it still should be very good value for Gio in a PPR. Stacy is tempting for that value, but not exciting. Vereen is starting to really come to mind as a legit option there.

Pick 2 and tell me why. Any feedback is much appreciated guys. Well, not any, but any serious feedback.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=38]E_D_Guapo[/MENTION] I would probably go Megatron and Jones myself. The league seems to be going to multiple rbs so you can still find one in round 4 that should be decent enough. Pass happy league and PPR with 2 elite WRs would be hard for me to pass up. If you do choose to keep a back Bernard is your best bet out of those. Only because I think with Bradford going down teams could focus on shutting down Stacy more. I dont know the Rams backup, though.

Thats my 2 cents for what its worth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Totally forgot about this, but my autodraft wasn't bad.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Should I make a separate thread for FFB questions/discussion that is not related to the DCC leagues? I like to bounce things off of other people for perspective from time to time, so I can do it in this thread or I can start another. Whatever you Mods want to do.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Should I make a separate thread for FFB questions/discussion that is not related to the DCC leagues? I like to bounce things off of other people for perspective from time to time, so I can do it in this thread or I can start another. Whatever you Mods want to do.
Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. I think most of us like the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom