2014 DCC Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
P_T has started sending out invites to the traditional DCC league. Check your inboxes or sound off in this thread for an invite.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'll in if yall have room

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The defending champ returns! :art

JBond

Brand New Member
I'm new here, but a few of you know me. I would like in if it is not full. I understand long standing members would get a preference over me.

Cotton

Staff member
So.... Um what's happening? Am I in?
I'm sure P_T will tally who all re-upped that played last year, and let everyone know how many spots are left. We usually end up doing two leagues every year anyway, though, so you shouldn't have a problem finding a spot.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This is a reminder that our draft is just about 26 1/2 hours away... Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 PM.

If you need the link, just send me a message.

Cotton

Staff member
WTH it is saying league is full when I go to the link PT gave me. I'm pretty damn sure I signed up.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
WTH it is saying league is full when I go to the link PT gave me. I'm pretty damn sure I signed up.
Yeah, you're in the league, drafting 7th overall.

Want me to grab Dunbar for you?

Cotton

Staff member
I was given Jimmy Graham in the first round? What kind of bullshit is that?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
How many of you had trouble getting into the live draft? I was never able to get into the "new" draft, it kept giving a "failure to load player data" error... so after several tries I had to use the old school draft room.

If there are enough of you who are not happy about the draft, I can see about redoing it on another day. Just let me know.

Next year I think I'm gonna try the NFL FFL, and see if that works better.

Cotton

Staff member
How many of you had trouble getting into the live draft? I was never able to get into the "new" draft, it kept giving a "failure to load player data" error... so after several tries I had to use the old school draft room.

If there are enough of you who are not happy about the draft, I can see about redoing it on another day. Just let me know.

Next year I think I'm gonna try the NFL FFL, and see if that works better.
I had no problems outside of yahoo being a little bitch and not letting me find the league through a normal yahoo login. I had to go a back way and go through sports and then fantasy to find it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Yahoo draft app wouldn't load for me the first time around. On the 2nd try I was able to get it to work. But even after I got in the Yahoo draft room was very laggy.

I had a couple of close calls and nearly missed my picks because of all the lag.

I do like the idea of trying NFL.com. My co-workers and I have used NFL.com the last few years for our league and I think it's better than Yahoo.

NFL.com generates weekly match up reports and breaks down how you'll fair against your opponent, while referencing your previous performances and/or previous match ups against that opponent. It has the feel as if you're reading a normal game preview article on ESPN. That adds a bit of realism to the fantasy experience, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom