Eagles Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
When that schlub returns a fumble for a TD, it is gonna suck.

Say, why the fuck is my post in BOLD?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Bottom toolbar, 2nd spot from left
That's nice. How about if I want to post a Tweet back to you right here?

I am afraid I need a tutorial.

These things frighten and confuse me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Derrick Henry just went 99 yards on TNF.

I wonder if any fern lives were sacrificed.
That is one of the first things I thought when I saw the play.

I was thinking first "Poor Tony D" and second was just one word. "Fern".

Then some vague sadness about my Gammy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looks like shit is getting serious for the Panthers.

Richardson may have been a dick, but he was not really an owner that got all involved and demanding.

In all my time living in Charlotte, I have never ever seen an ad begging for PSLs.

But it was just in the local cut in with this game.

Must be the new owner.

He supposedly doesn't fuck around and since the Panthers have taken a nosedive recently, he appears to be pissed off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That's nice. How about if I want to post a Tweet back to you right here?

I am afraid I need a tutorial.

These things frighten and confuse me.
Umm same thing, Iamtdg you should probably put the twitter symbol there to make it easier to find

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Umm same thing, Iamtdg you should probably put the twitter symbol there to make it easier to find
I have looked around to try to figure that out but I’m going to have to do more research. I haven’t figured it out just yet.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I do like the mobile view much better on this version. It wraps the text much better.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:skurred

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kamu Grugier-Hill apologizes to Doug Pederson, Eagles

Posted by Charean Williams on December 7, 2018, 9:19 PM EST

Kamu Grugier-Hill has received more publicity this week than he has his entire career combined. Everyone — even Dak Prescott — now knows who the Eagles linebacker is after Grugier-Hill disparaged the Cowboys.

Grugier-Hill called the Cowboys chokers in an interview with NBC Sports Philadelphia earlier this week.

On Friday, he apologized to the Eagles, though not to the Cowboys, for his comment.

It’s a rivalry game. I didn’t think too much about it,” Grugier-Hill said, via Les Bowen of philly.com. “Obviously, I didn’t mean to disrespect this organization or Doug Pederson. I’ve just got a lot of confidence in our guys, confidence in myself, going into this game and we’re ready to play.”

Two days ago, Grugier-Hill said, “Look at Dallas’ history. They always choke, so we’ll go down there and make them choke.”

It’s debatable whether the quote fell more flat in Dallas or at the NovaCare Complex. Pederson and Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz both distanced themselves from Grugier-Hill’s comment.

It’s unfortunate that the comments were made,” Pederson said this week after talking to Grugier-Hill. “I talk to the team a lot about how we don’t need to post anything that can be used on [an opponent’s] web site or bulletin board. It’s unfortunate that happened. We still have to go play. They have to play. It’s going to be a good football game.”

--------------

Jesus.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

:skurred
Isn't it kind of foolish to be broadcasting penalty predictions before actual games are played? Anyway, it would be nice to see this purported increase work in Dallas' favor.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wait, what? Where did you see Gallup was listed as being out? All I saw was Austin, Lee, Irving, and Swaim.
The last I saw was that Gallup missed practice yesterday due to illness but still expected to play.

vince

Not So New Member
IMO, Dak hasn't proven himself worthy of a big pay day. But we all know Jerry loves the guy and will pay him big. Especially after this Walter Payton nomination.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
LOL. I thought the Saints game was determining Dak's future. Now, of course, it's the game the very next week.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Wait, what? Where did you see Gallup was listed as being out? All I saw was Austin, Lee, Irving, and Swaim.
I just looked again at DC.com and that's what I see now. Maybe someone at the site made a mistake that's been corrected, I don't know but I'm glad that he's available.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just looked again at DC.com and that's what I see now. Maybe someone at the site made a mistake that's been corrected, I don't know but I'm glad that he's available.
I saw Gallup as questionable when I checked today with illness.

Top Bottom