Eagles Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Like Sean Lee, no one expected him to play all 16 games. He just doesn't have it in him anymore. And can we all agree that the Collins RT experiment has failed?

Cotton

Staff member

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Like Sean Lee, no one expected him to play all 16 games. He just doesn't have it in him anymore. And can we all agree that the Collins RT experiment has failed?
When Smith said he felt better than ever, that was a red flag to me. Seems that he's on the downhill side with that back issue. I don't understand why Collins hasn't been moved back to LG. Move Williams to RT

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is bad karma to start a stuff thread before the opponent has yet to complete their most recent game.

LOSS.

Thanks asshole.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
It's bad karma to have Jason Carrot stumbling into a possible division championship, upsetting all that is in balance in the universe, and getting signed to an extension.

Jason Carrot as the HC for the next 5 or 6 years? That, my friend, is bad karma.

Cotton

Staff member
It is bad karma to start a stuff thread before the opponent has yet to complete their most recent game.

LOSS.

Thanks asshole.
I did the same thing before the Saints game and we won. Looks like the gods may have changed the rules. Either that, or the rules don't apply to me, pal.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Jason Garrett said he expects wide receiver Cole Beasley to practice on Wednesday to some degree after suffering a foot injury late in last week’s win against New Orleans, but left tackle Tyron Smith (stinger) and linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring) will not practice as the Cowboys open up their preparation for Sunday’s game against Philadelphia.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
27m ago

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jason Garrett said he expects wide receiver Cole Beasley to practice on Wednesday to some degree after suffering a foot injury late in last week’s win against New Orleans, but left tackle Tyron Smith (stinger) and linebacker Sean Lee (hamstring) will not practice as the Cowboys open up their preparation for Sunday’s game against Philadelphia.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
27m ago
I just hope Smith plays. Lee can feel free to sit out another week.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
who is this d bag?

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Derrick Henry just went 99 yards on TNF.

I wonder if any fern lives were sacrificed.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom