Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I believe I said they better keep McCoy upright after they signed Sanchez. Well...

Sucks for McCoy though.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Which is why we need them to lose. They could turn it on at any second.
I don't think they have the ability to just flip the switch and turn into the team we watched last year. At this point I think they are what their record says they are.....an average team.

They don't even have the "tons of key injuries" excuse to lean on. They're just average.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think they have the ability to just flip the switch and turn into the team we watched last year. At this point I think they are what their record says they are.....an average team.

They don't even have the "tons of key injuries" excuse to lean on. They're just average.
They kind of do in the secondary. They are playing with garbage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, Wentz pretty much screwed the pooch there.

That was pretty bad.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah I feel uncomfortable rooting for either of those teams. But I guess a little breathing room in the NFC East would be nice with a Washington loss. Especially since we can put the Eagles out of their misery next week.
On the other hand, an Eagles loss buries them, and we have four weeks remaining to get ahead of the Skins with a third string QB now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
On the other hand, an Eagles loss buries them, and we have four weeks remaining to get ahead of the Skins with a third string QB now.
Yeah, I'm now rooting for the Skins to win. I was on the fence, but with them now having Sanchez as their only hope the rest of the season, go Skins.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I'm now rooting for the Skins to win. I was on the fence, but with them now having Sanchez as their only hope the rest of the season, go Skins.
Should have been the same way before.

The Eagles are far more of a threat all along.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I agree under the circumstances, I just don't see it happening with Sanchez at the reins tonight. Philly will probably not be too scared of the passing game right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Wentz INT should have been a huge momentum shift.

Thing is, the Redskins cannot compete in this game to score.

This one is pretty much over if the Eagles score another point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That just might be game.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Just goes to show how important good coaching is in this league. The Eagles are missing Frank Reich, and it shows. He had that offense humming last year with pretty much the same pieces they have this year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just goes to show how important good coaching is in this league. The Eagles are missing Frank Reich, and it shows. He had that offense humming last year with pretty much the same pieces they have this year.
You are correct about Reich.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Screw it, all Dallas really has to worry about next week is Ertz. Maybe Golden Taint.

Top Bottom