Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rivers is about to offend some people. He is way too excited.

data

Forbes #1
By the way, it's an abomination how weak the AFC Central has been since the Super Bowl era.

Aside from the Steelers, what...five Super Bowl appearances?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm glad I don't play FF because the last couple, few weeks would have me pulling what hair I have left out.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
By the way, it's an abomination how weak the AFC Central has been since the Super Bowl era.

Aside from the Steelers, what...five Super Bowl appearances?
Behind every dynasty is a weak division.

Cowboys benefitted during the 70’s for sure. 49ers division, outside of chippy Saints and Rams teams in the late 80’s, was a joke. Peyton’s Colts faced an almost comically bad AFC South.

But nothing compares with the utter futility of the AFC East the last two decades fueling the Patriot dynasty. What. The. F.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The only reason I might stay awake is because I am playing [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] in Fantasy.

That score just put him up on me by a couple of points.
And that's all I needed. (just kidding, I can't talk shit, my team in that league sucks monkey nuts)

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Have any of you had the pleasure of eating good Brazilian BBQ, like Fogo de Chao?
Drink/Eat there 1-2 times a week. All my teams’ major decisions happen at the bar there or around the fire on the terrace with bourbon or Malbec, maybe even a stogie.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Drink/Eat there 1-2 times a week. All my teams’ major decisions happen at the bar there or around the fire on the terrace with bourbon or Malbec, maybe even a stogie.
Those Brazilian steakhouses are the best. I wish I had the opportunity to eat at one 1-2 times every 6 months, never mind per week.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Jelly

I've eaten there once and it was glorious.

I felt like such a failure when I flipped the coaster red, but I couldn't keep pace.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Skins/Eagles tonight, I guess we're rooting for the 'Skins to lose? That would leave them tied for second if I remember right.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Jelly

I've eaten there once and it was glorious.

I felt like such a failure when I flipped the coaster red, but I couldn't keep pace.
They can swarm you if you arent paying attention.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skins/Eagles tonight, I guess we're rooting for the 'Skins to lose? That would leave them tied for second if I remember right.
Yeah I feel uncomfortable rooting for either of those teams. But I guess a little breathing room in the NFC East would be nice with a Washington loss. Especially since we can put the Eagles out of their misery next week.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
They can swarm you if you arent paying attention.
I tried some of my old buffet tricks, too...skipping breakfast and tightening the belt before going in.

Still wasn't quite ready for it, and ended up getting overwhelmed by the meat. TWSS

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yeah I feel uncomfortable rooting for either of those teams. But I guess a little breathing room in the NFC East would be nice with a Washington loss. Especially since we can put the Eagles out of their misery next week.
Yeah, that's why I said root for them to lose or root against the Eagles applies too. I think that would drop them into a tie for a WC spot too.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I lean towards the Eagles just because it'd give us a full game up on both teams, the Skins still have a home game against Philly, and the Eagles have a more difficult schedule.

On the flip side you could argue that the Eagles are the better team so it'd be more beneficial for them to stack losses just to get them out.

Kind of a toss up, but again, I lean towards rooting for a Skins loss.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol
Pittsburgh is a shithole when it comes to humanity. They can all go eff themselves.

Top Bottom