Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Refresh my memory..
We traded Switzer for who?
It saddens me you have forgotten how Jihad Ward was sold as some sort of untapped talent and that Marinelli had personally scouted him at the Senior Bowl.

I hate to say it, but Switzer could do exactly what Beasley is not doing right now at a quarter of the price.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Steelers are some holding ass MFers. Their lineman can flat out tackle people and WHOTTA THROW BY BIG BEN!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, this is pretty much over. Time for American Pickers reruns.
The only reason I might stay awake is because I am playing [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] in Fantasy.

That score just put him up on me by a couple of points.

data

Forbes #1
I love how SNF gave us the unedited, long-ass, unabridged Directors Cut if that Steelers touchdown celebration.

Show all five minutes, replay after replay of Steelers celebrating. Hell, might’ve charged the Chargers a timeout in doing so.

Any other TD and it’s a quick two second replay as they outright to commercial. This Steelers love-fest could’ve replaced a Super BOwl halftime.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hmm...it’s like the Eagles vs Redskins. Can’t root for either except for the virtual stadium to explode.
Don't worry, I am about ready to pack it in.

Might give it a drive or so.

I just have Conner. He has Antonio Brown and McDonald, who will probably catch some cheap shit 1 yard TD later on.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Steelers are some holding ass MFers. Their lineman can flat out tackle people and WHOTTA THROW BY BIG BEN!
I've seen them jump early twice and they were complaining about one missed offsides flag

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This broad on the Toyota commercials is annoying.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
The only reason I might stay awake is because I am playing [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] in Fantasy.

That score just put him up on me by a couple of points.
Yeah, Deuce is up 15 on me and I have Rivers, he has Keenan Allen. Oye.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Somebody from the network must have called the Chargers and said that people were tuning out. I turned back almost ten minutes ago. That drive was at least interesting.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'll be damned, LA is making a game of it. (Sorry if I jinxed your team, Chargers fans)

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Steelers look like they didn't even care on that go ahead Charger drive. Some of the laziest pursuit and tackling you'll ever see.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck this shit. They are going to find a way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Steelers look like they didn't even care on that go ahead Charger drive. Some of the laziest pursuit and tackling you'll ever see.
If I knew the fix was in, I doubt I would overexert myself.

Top Bottom