Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Home of the "Belly Bombs". Yeah, you gotta be in the NY/NJ area. Nothing better after a night of drinking.
I will be in NY City in August of this coming year. Maybe I will check them out.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So it looks like Eli MAnning and the Giants offense haven't turned the corner as was suggested a couple of weeks ago. Looked like that offensive explosion was just a a 2 week bump.......an anomaly if you will.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it looks like Eli MAnning and the Giants offense haven't turned the corner as was suggested a couple of weeks ago. Looked like that offensive explosion was just a a 2 week bump.......an anomaly if you will.
I loved how they were trying to claim they were still a playoff contender. Such a joke. And the media constantly sucking Eli off like nothing is ever his fault and he is still great is a joke. Such a washed up QB.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Baker Mayfield is looking horrid today.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I loved how they were trying to claim they were still a playoff contender. Such a joke. And the media constantly sucking Eli off like nothing is ever his fault and he is still great is a joke. Such a washed up QB.
It's like everyone is afraid to criticize and call out a Manning.

I laugh whenever I watch these NFL shows and they eagerly point out the flaws of every other player on the Giants roster but when they get to Eli they always handle him with kid gloves and rarely point out how he's killing the Giants offense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's like everyone is afraid to criticize and call out a Manning.

I laugh whenever I watch these NFL shows and they eagerly point out the flaws of every other player on the Giants roster but when they get to Eli they always handle him with kid gloves and rarely point out how he's killing the Giants offense.
It's literally like they are afraid of saying anything negative about him. For every NFL team the QB is the first one to get the blame. But somehow for Eli it's the opposite. He throws so many garbage passes.

Top Bottom