Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is shit like this called but we never get a hold. On the Gregory facemask play he was being raped with a hold. But we never get those.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Just call Noah Brown our TE1 and be done with it.

Cotton

Staff member

Get past the sticks, Coop.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yet another penalty missed against them.
They called the hold. We declined because the pass was better.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You said that would have been an impossible play to make last night.

It would have been a tough catch but certainly not impossible because as we all saw, he pretty much made the exact same play to seal the deal.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Yep, insane 11 yard run for a first down. Then follow it up missing a wide open receiver I could have completed it to.
That's probably why, he was so pumped up from that run that he had too much adrenaline for that throw. He needs to stay calm, cool and collected...

Cotton

Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
:lol

What the hell?

:lol

Told you guys earlier he was jacked up on the cocaine.

Cotton

Staff member
You said that would have been an impossible play to make last night.

It would have been a tough catch but certainly not impossible because as we all saw, he pretty much made the exact same play to seal the deal.
The ball he caught was that couple of inches closer to him he needed to get his fingers under the ball.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The ball he caught was that couple of inches closer to him he needed to get his fingers under the ball.
Looks like he got his fingers under the 1st one as as well. Take a lap, Cotton.

Cotton

Staff member
Looks like he got his fingers under the 1st one as as well. Take a lap, Cotton.
That ball hit the ground at the exact same time he touches it with his fingers. Not the same catch attempt. I refuse the lap and return said request to you, fine sir.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
With a competent QB that game isnt even in question for us. Glad they won and I'm going to enjoy every second of tgat defensive performance regardless of the what if s and future buts.

Garrett and Dak get extensions today when it should be Lawrence and Byron Jones.
And that's my problem with Dak. He can do some really good things passing at times. Several of his passes were great last night. Then, He underthrows Beas on an out by like 10 yards, Misses a wide open Gallup for a TD etc. Then he takes some ridiculous sacks and fumbles twice because his pocket awareness turns to crap. He is what he is, average at most times and bad often enough it'll kill you. This was a defensive win that the offense did it's minimum best to aid. Also, The play calling seemed really good in the first half and then went back to the same old same old the second. Linehan still needs to go .

Well, Dak has to be better. He has to be at least first half Dak where he put up 13 points. He needs to stop taking sacks. He needs to stop fumbling. He needs to be better in the red zone. Seriously, that’s becoming a thing, he’s taking a sack it feels like almost every time we get inside the 10 or 20.

But if you take those sacks and turnovers away his performance last night would have been good enough for 19-27 points, and if the defense keeps this up, that could be good enough to give you a chance against anyone.
This

Cotton

Staff member

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
With a competent QB that game isnt even in question for us. Glad they won and I'm going to enjoy every second of tgat defensive performance regardless of the what if s and future buts.

Garrett and Dak get extensions today when it should be Lawrence and Byron Jones.
That play where Jaylon Smith stopped Kamara short of the goal line was the image of that play he made against Deshaun Watson.

Smith has become my new favorite Cowboy. He still has a lot of room to grow in the area of pass coverage, but from 10 yards and in he's about as good as it gets.
I think we may have the best 2 young LBs as a tandem in the league. Let that sink in. Our draft guys hit it big on these 2.

Cotton

Staff member

vince

Not So New Member
Yeah, I mean, people on here were all rooting for Garrett to lose the team and spiral out of control.

Garrett has plenty of flaws, but everyone who mocks his message is an ignorant slut. He gets this team to buy into the fight motto.

They don't collapse around him when the pressure is on. In fact, they tend to rally.

It's the opposite of Wade Phillips, who is good with Xs and Os but is a terrible team manager.

Garrett actually is not bad at running the team. Sorry if people don't like to hear it.

He could use an offensive coordinator upgrade though.
I don't think anyone question his ability to get the team to rally. My gripe is his JV football playbook. He refuses to relinquish that entire responsibility to the OC.

Top Bottom