Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Fucking thank you.

Aside from that one drive where New Orleans score the TD, it was pretty atrocious for both teams.

That one drive where they call Gregory offsides, miss a helmet to helmet, then no calls an offensive PI that gives NO life, that would get an officiating team fired or at least split up to where they never work another game together as a crew again, if I were in charge.

I’m high. Celebratory dube.
Out of all the calls I think the NO offensive PI no call was the worst of all. That call is made, and I think Dallas wins 13-3, possibly 20-3 because that one damn play gave NO life. They weren’t doing shit up till that TD.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Um, we are now officially stuck with Garrett. Jerry was seen performing fellatio on Garrett just after the conclusion of this unlikely win.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Um, we are now officially stuck with Garrett. Jerry was seen performing fellatio on Garrett just after the conclusion of this unlikely win.
LMAO

Sheik

DCC 4Life
All these old dudes went to bed to get up early for work.

We’re turning into old people.

data

Forbes #1
Fucking thank you.

Aside from that one drive where New Orleans score the TD, it was pretty atrocious for both teams.

That one drive where they call Gregory offsides, miss a helmet to helmet, then no calls an offensive PI that gives NO life, that would get an officiating team fired or at least split up to where they never work another game together as a crew again, if I were in charge.

I’m high. Celebratory dube.
missed that egregious face mask on Dak Prescott.

that Cole Beasely lunge was fairly obvious. Significant in that it enabled a first down va punt.

p1_

DCC 4Life

that Cole Beasely lunge was fairly obvious. Significant in that it enabled a first down va punt.
looked like Bease was hurt on that play.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I’m old but still awake. Fucking loving watching NFL Network fellate all over the Cowboys. Oh, and BTW suck my huge schlong Steve Smith. Bitch.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Good, bitch.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

UncleMilti

Staff member
You’re comment was a bit too Aggro, bordering on ghey, I’ll be honest.
That’s Ok. Borderline ghey isn’t ghey.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Just got home from the game. Man was that fun to be there. What a huge win. Don't have a lot of hope for what we will do in the playoffs, but the I'm enjoying the run I must admit.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
8.9 yards per pass is pretty good. 7 sacks is god awful.
A lot of the YPP was YAC. I didn't even realize it wound up being seven sacks, TBH. That's a combination of Dak's crappy pocket presence and the crap OL and it makes it more amazing that Dallas pulled off a W. I was so numb to him being pressured and sacked that I lost track of the stats.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Just got home from the game. Man was that fun to be there. What a huge win. Don't have a lot of hope for what we will do in the playoffs, but the I'm enjoying the run I must admit.
Must have been a lot of highs and lows being there to watch but I'm sure the W made it worth it. I agree re: playoffs but I love that basically nobody gave Dallas a chance and they pulled it off.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I didn't even get to watch from halftime until the Lewis INT.

I guess I have to watch it again tomorrow to get a grasp on what we have right now.
You didn’t watch the 2nd half and then pronounced tha Cowboys lucky?

Top Bottom