Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

Why the fuck do they always take Zeke out on 3rd down?? Why don’t they throw screens to him on third or use him as a possible reciever? Also no RPOs.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He can't just throw it away when someone is in his face and he is in the pocket.
Yea, I'm the first to point out his pocket deficiencies but there really wasn't much he could do there with as quickly as they get into the backfield.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I remember how I used to expect a Flozell Adams false start or hold on every single play.

I am at that level with the Dak sack.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why the fuck do they always take Zeke out on 3rd down?? Why don’t they throw screens to him on third or use him as a possible reciever? Also no RPOs.

They seem to most of the time, but he was gimpy after that draw play on 2nd down.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Damn...should've been a pretty good gain. I like that playcall.
Yea, it was a good playcall but Looney didn't get a hand on his man and it took what could've been an 8-12 yard gain into nothing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Garbage. Garbage.

Fuck him.

him=dak
You people are killing me. WTF was he supposed to do besides take the sack there? You want him to just sling it up for grabs? Throw it away and risk a grounding call? I understand that Dak holds the ball too long sometimes, but jesus, he did the right thing by laying down on that play.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think that's the right call.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Our OL injuries are starting to catch up to us, but the intensity we had on both sides in the first half is missing and the Saints are playing more urgently

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's a shame that he tripped because that would've been incomplete otherwise.

Top Bottom