Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Maybe start another streak the following week.

p1_

DCC 4Life

i got yer 'whodat' right here, bitch.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life

i got yer 'whodat' right here, bitch.
The man
The myth
The legend

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Saints - 31

Cowboys - 17

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Oh this is tonight?

My vacation was one day too short. I would have forgot about it.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Maybe start another streak the following week.
That was epic for a thread starter, I didn't even have to play it to know which song it is...

41-13 Saints, Brees has loads of fun toying with the secondary.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I just hate Thursday night games. It's hard to get excited for them. When it's Thanksgiving it's a little different. You have the day off work, you're kind of hanging out and watching football all day. On Thursdays like this one it's hard to get excited for it. And then to top it off we are playing the best team in the NFL and likely to get our asses handed to us.

I'll watch the game but I feel like I'm just a glutton for punishment.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I think I just hate Thursday night games. It's hard to get excited for them. When it's Thanksgiving it's a little different. You have the day off work, you're kind of hanging out and watching football all day. On Thursdays like this one it's hard to get excited for it. And then to top it off we are playing the best team in the NFL and likely to get our asses handed to us.

I'll watch the game but I feel like I'm just a glutton for punishment.
I never really cared for Thursday night games either, especially when it's a match up like this where the outcome is almost certain before the coin is even tossed. In my case, Dallas is all I've got right now since ND's regular season is done and I don't get to see as many Dallas games these days. Also, I too am a glutton for punishment.

I'm going to run and stock up on beer and smokes before long and grab something to eat ahead of time to prepare myself.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

midswat

... soon
Who dat.

Hope Alvin Kamara breaks Dorset’s records - whatever they are

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t see how guys like Michael Irvin and especially Troy Aikman can stomach watching today’s NFL. Having to go on and on about how guys like Drew Brees are “great” and so on.

Drew Brees would be on the level of guys like Gus Frerotte(sp?) if he played back when football was football.

This is such a watered down version of what was once played. Every week you see multiple guys passing for 400-500 yards in a game. It’s fantasy football. 7 on 7 is what it is compared to back then.

Top Bottom