Saints Stuff...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Saints haven't allowed more than 70 yards to a single rusher all year, time to put an end to that streak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:towel

Back it up, D-Law...it's great to have a defense with this attitude.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I expect an ass-raping of Deliverance proportions.

Ssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Edgy, fiery attitude! I like it!
Lawrence, LVE, and Jaylon Smith have it in their blood. Zeke brings the aggression as well.
Seems like we just didn't have this in years past with Romo, Witten, and Ware. They were more the low key types.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I heart this MFer. I wish the entire team had this attitude, forget the rah-rah be a good sport garbage. Kick ass and take names.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I expect an ass-raping of Deliverance proportions.

Ssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This post would come across WAY different if it was posted in say, the beer thread.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think Marinelli and Richard are ready for what Payton can cook up for them.

It has been more than enough for pretty much anyone. I don't see any indication they are ready for it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Chido and the utterly replaceable safeties are gonna get raped

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chido and the utterly replaceable safeties are gonna get raped
The safeties and linebackers are where the stress is going to be placed at...unlike any offense they have seen all season long.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think Marinelli and Richard are ready for what Payton can cook up for them.

It has been more than enough for pretty much anyone. I don't see any indication they are ready for it.
Fuck that. They are getting ready to run up against the Hot Boyz.

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuck that. They are getting ready to run up against the Hot Boyz.

:unsure
I think these guys are due for an ass kicking.

They have struggled to solve the complex offensive puzzles like the Texans, Seahawks, Panthers, Redskins and Titans.

You notice one consistent thing?

Variable offenses. We can beat the simps of the league like New York and Detroit which are straight forward.

The Saint offense is at a different level than we have faced.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Be happy with 3 straight wins, guys. Don't even get your hopes up. Not even a little bit.

p1_

DCC 4Life

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

This is basically beer muscles on the part of the Cowboys players.

Beating a bad Falcons team, an average Eagles team, and a depleted Redskins team has them thinking they're better than what they are.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think these guys are due for an ass kicking.

They have struggled to solve the complex offensive puzzles like the Texans, Seahawks, Panthers, Redskins and Titans.

You notice one consistent thing?

Variable offenses. We can beat the simps of the league like New York and Detroit which are straight forward.

The Saint offense is at a different level than we have faced.
The Texans, Panthers, Seahawks and Redskins offense didn't dominate our defense at all, they were losses but they were all held to relatively meager point and yardage totals. The Seahawks and Panthers both failed to crack either 20 points or 300 yards, 7 of the Redskins 20 points came off a defensive turnover (and they also barely cracked 300 yards with 305) and the Texans couldn't crack 20 either, although that was in large part due to going for it on 4th on the goal line.

Even still, the Texans offense could barely function in the 2nd half of that game.

The offense was the primary issue in those games, and if we had the offense that we've had over the past 3 games in those 4 losses we'd have gone at least 2-2 if not 3-1.

With all that said, the Saints are obviously a different animal, but if they put up 40+ I don't think it'll be due to some sort of issue with defending "complex offenses", it'd just be because they have elite offensive talent combined with one of the best offensive minds in the league.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t see Dallas just getting steam rolled. It not like they don’t have good personnel on both sides of the ball. It is troubling about the OL but it isn’t an obsolute wipe out. DAK needs to use his legs more to help offset this contingency.

On the other side of the line the defense will have to devise some schemes to keep Brees on the move and keep him off balance. They can’t do this 100%of the time but he needs to be made uncomfortable. That’s about all that the Dallas defense can hope for. I’m not predicting a win but I think the game can be be closer than some think.

Top Bottom