Kliff Kingsbury should maybe be on fast track from Lubbock to Dallas

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah college offenses have come into the NFL in a big way this year. I'm guessing a lot of teams will want to jump on that bandwagon. My guess is next season you'll start to see defenses adjust and slow some of that stuff down but that's also why you want to be on the forefront of these types of movements as opposed to trying to copy everyone else once they have done it. Dallas seems to be a team that wants to copy others but is never the first one or on the cutting edge of anything.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jerry: We like what we have at offensive coordinator.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Everyone seems to be able to see that our offense is very flawed. We just go out there and try to out talent people as opposed to out scheme them. The predictability is something a good defensive coordinator is able to take advantage of. Our great play calls occasionally seem to be regular play calls for other teams. That falls back on Garrett obviously. But if Jerry does refuse to dump Garrett my hope is that he at least sees enough to get rid of Linehan and bring in a offensive coordinator capable of making our talent look better. Someone who can scheme these guys open as opposed to just assuming they will beat the man across from them no matter who it is.

Bringing in an OC who revamps or retools Garrett's offense is a direct repudiation of Garrett. I always thought Linehan was a Garrett clone, a like-minded play caller who reflected Garrett's philosophy.

To have a new OC come in with an innovative or halfway creative scheme would mean that Garrett's current scheme has been a piece of shit all these years. Can't imagine Carot putting up with that. And Jerry wouldn't know shit from apple butter when it comes to recognizing or making a decision on what was or wasn't an innovative offensive scheme.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bringing in an OC who revamps or retools Garrett's offense is a direct repudiation of Garrett. I always thought Linehan was a Garrett clone, a like-minded play caller who reflected Garrett's philosophy.

To have a new OC come in with an innovative or halfway creative scheme would mean that Garrett's current scheme has been a piece of shit all these years. Can't imagine Carot putting up with that. And Jerry wouldn't know shit from apple butter when it comes to recognizing or making a decision on what was or wasn't an innovative offensive scheme.
Sort of, although Garrett was a pass happy prick before Linehan came in. So I think Linehan is different then Garrett. He just runs Garrett's playbook with different calls.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Of course I saw the humor in it. I knew it was a joke.
:lol

Oh, silly me. How could anybody not clearly see you understood it was a joke with this response.

I really didn’t see a Skid scoop source rather a photoshop cubical with some kindergarten written signs. I wasn’t sold on the evidence. The same sign was super imposed on the pic twice.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah college offenses have come into the NFL in a big way this year. I'm guessing a lot of teams will want to jump on that bandwagon. My guess is next season you'll start to see defenses adjust and slow some of that stuff down but that's also why you want to be on the forefront of these types of movements as opposed to trying to copy everyone else once they have done it. Dallas seems to be a team that wants to copy others but is never the first one or on the cutting edge of anything.
I look forward to our HC, Jason Garrett, installing this offense during the 2030 offseason.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Shit I hope one of them is us.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol

Oh, silly me. How could anybody not clearly see you understood it was a joke with this response.

I really didn’t see a Skid scoop source rather a photoshop cubical with some kindergarten written signs. I wasn’t sold on the evidence. The same sign was super imposed on the pic twice.
So now you are a judge on what is humorous. Congratulations.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kingsbury could end up at UNC.

Nope. I don’t think Brown likes his style of offense. Brown was an offensive Coordinator before he was a HC and hr prefers (or did) a control balanced attack.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Christ, you are obtuse.

Please. Just forget I said anything.

Well do yourself a favor and don’t try to correct how we post especially if it isn’t directed at you.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well do yourself a favor and don’t try to correct how we post especially if it isn’t directed at you.
I don't need any kind of advice from you. Save it for somebody who might give a damn.

And I wasn't trying to correct anything. Only laughing at your obvious cluelessness. Again.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
I was never too impressed with Kingsbury.

In the event that we're stuck with another season of Garrett, Linehan definitely needs to be shit canned, but I'm not sure Kingsbury is the guy.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
I was never too impressed with Kingsbury.

In the event that we're stuck with another season of Garrett, Linehan definitely needs to be shit canned, but I'm not sure Kingsbury is the guy.

Here's the thing: if you shit can Linehan, Garrett is not going to go out and look for a whole new offensive scheme.

Top Bottom