Kliff Kingsbury should maybe be on fast track from Lubbock to Dallas

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I posted a tweet of his new kubicle. That was the confirmation, guys.

What other evidence do you want?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And that is proof that he is not going to even see the Cowboys locker room.

I posted a tweet of his new kubicle. That was the confirmation, guys.

What other evidence do you want?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And that is proof that he is not going to even see the Cowboys locker room.
Another doubting Thomas. There are a few things that are guaranteed in this life. Death, Taxes, and Skid scoops.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I really didn’t see a Skid scoop source rather a photoshop cubical with some kindergarten written signs. I wasn’t sold on the evidence. The same sign was super imposed on the pic twice.
:unsure

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I really didn’t see a Skid scoop source rather a photoshop cubical with some kindergarten written signs. I wasn’t sold on the evidence. The same sign was super imposed on the pic twice.
:unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life
ok, Mr Skid. That pic was the row of cubes at The Star designated for the media. Not some staff cubes where newbies are stashed. I thought you might have some intel of some sort.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Are you trying to tell me that Skid's Skoops isn't even a real thing?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Is there anything that I said that wasn't correct or are you just doing you usual zingers to what I post?
:lol

Yeah. It was all incorrect, considering it was an obvious joke. You are so oblivious.

Are you seriously so uptight that you can't see the humor in what was posted by Skid, and feel the need to dissect it with your photoshop and kindergarten comments? It was a joke, and that was what the .gif was implying. Lighten up.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Yeah. It was all incorrect, considering it was an obvious joke. You are so oblivious.

Are you seriously so uptight that you can't see the humor in what was posted by Skid, and feel the need to dissect it with your photoshop and kindergarten comments? It was a joke, and that was what the .gif was implying. Lighten up.
Of course I saw the humor in it. I knew it was a joke. I was actually nudging Rev since he was also extending the joke. Maybe you should do a self check and see why you couldn’t see all of it was a joke instead of being a hall monitor.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Maybe Kliff should get to Dallas ASAP. Just saw an ESPN segment in which Louis Riddick said Cooper is being held back by the blandness and predictability of Garrett's offensive scheme. He cited cookie-cutter formations, lining up the same way all the time, no bunch formations or motion to confuse defenses. Riddick contrasted Cooper to Michael Thomas who is always being put in favorable match ups with defenders thanks to the New Orleans scheme.

Just think, Carot wins the division and Jerry might sign him for who knows how long.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Of course I saw the humor in it. I knew it was a joke. I was actually nudging Rev since he was also extending the joke. Maybe you should do a self check and see why you couldn’t see all of it was a joke instead of being a hall monitor.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe Kliff should get to Dallas ASAP. Just saw an ESPN segment in which Louis Riddick said Cooper is being held back by the blandness and predictability of Garrett's offensive scheme. He cited cookie-cutter formations, lining up the same way all the time, no bunch formations or motion to confuse defenses. Riddick contrasted Cooper to Michael Thomas who is always being put in favorable match ups with defenders thanks to the New Orleans scheme.

Just think, Carot wins the division and Jerry might sign him for who knows how long.
Everyone seems to be able to see that our offense is very flawed. We just go out there and try to out talent people as opposed to out scheme them. The predictability is something a good defensive coordinator is able to take advantage of. Our great play calls occasionally seem to be regular play calls for other teams. That falls back on Garrett obviously. But if Jerry does refuse to dump Garrett my hope is that he at least sees enough to get rid of Linehan and bring in a offensive coordinator capable of making our talent look better. Someone who can scheme these guys open as opposed to just assuming they will beat the man across from them no matter who it is.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom