Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!!!!

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I guess this is the place it will be seen the most so here it goes.

I'm thankful for a ton of things in my life. I have a great wife and daughter; my parents are both still with me; and so is my brother who nearly died in an accident about 8 years ago. All are in good health. I have a job I love that allows me to serve while also giving my family a good life where we live comfortably and can give charitably. Our chief will soon be leaving to take the Baltimore job and our lives at work will get much better! I live in the greatest state in the best country in the world. God has blessed me and my family tremendously. I also have this forum. This place where we discuss and cuss many topics including a team for which we all share a love hate relationship. It has given me tons of conversation on multiple topics (some good, bad and ugly) and also allowed me to make contact with some of you more personally.

To all of you I wish you the best of Thanksgivings to you and your families.

Tyson

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, brother. Hug your family today because you never know when it might be your last chance.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Happy turkey day guys!! Even to the Lubbock hipster [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!
In before @Bipo obligatory Pilgrims abusing indians holiday meme...

Cotton

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!
In before @Bipo obligatory Pilgrims abusing indians holiday meme...
You won’t have to worry about having to see any need from Bipo for at least a week. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
Really!?? You banned him for the holidays??? That's cold and a bit sissyfied...
You run around dropping racial slurs like “sand n*gger” you can expect to hit the bench.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I got two weeks for liking pancakes. So unfair.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Happy Turkey Day to all my peeps! Eat well and pass out (tryptophan induced coma). :drool

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Happy Thanksgiving DCC! It'll be my first in twenty years without my other half so it will be different but her nephew and his wife are taking care of dinner.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Happy Turkey Day to all my peeps! Eat well and pass out (tryptophan induced coma). :drool
Same to errbody...have a great Thanksgiving.

We ate early since my wife has to go in to work early tonight (effin' greedy retail pigs) and I am already tired.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Same to errbody...have a great Thanksgiving.

We ate early since my wife has to go in to work early tonight (effin' greedy retail pigs) and I am already tired.
I personally stick up for the retail workers. I refuse to go shopping on Thanksgiving day. Even if it means missing out on a great deal.

I'm a swell guy like that.

Cotton

Staff member
I personally stick up for the retail workers. I refuse to go shopping on Thanksgiving day. Even if it means missing out on a great deal.

Exact same. I refuse to give business to those retail stores that are open on Thanksgiving.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

From an economic point of view, this is the time of the year that retail business have an opportunity to adjust their incomes toward making a profit or going in the hole. I would hope that the employee would have a grasp on this circumstance because it could mean either keeping staffing inventories or letting people go right in the middle of Christmas. That’s a bigger consideration for employees than being off work for occasions.

Cotton

Staff member
Isn’t that like communist...?
No, it's the epitome of capitalism. You, as a business, choose to be open on a certain day, you run the risk of a certain contingent of people not patronizing your business.

Top Bottom