Redskins Stuff...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'd love to see Gallup go off on the Shitskins.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Taco's looking like a complete whiff. It's looking like he's going to be the rare 1st round bust for the Cowboys. He's up there with Mo Claiborne, but obviously Mo was worse due to his draft position.
I still think he's going to be a pretty solid player for us. I never expected him to be a 10+ sack guy, pretty much just a strong base DE who can give you 6 or so sacks and set a strong edge against the run.

I thought he'd be more productive this year but I'm still hopeful for him to develop into that player over the next year or two.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If Taco can’t be a big sack threat he will at least need to be a force against the run and block absorbtion. With his size, if he gets his technique down, how can he not be?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Taco can’t be a big sack threat he will at least need to be a force against the run and block absorbtion. With his size, if he gets his technique down, how can he not be?
He is better then Crawford at DE. Plain and simple. His length and athletic ability are much better against the run. Crawford gets lost at end way too much. I'll take that much for now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gonna need the QB to be more consistent throwing the ball down the field then.
No question about it. With Gallup and Cooper on the outside we should be able to threaten defenses deep better. Now we just need to start taking advantage of it. Gallup has had a few big plays this year. I hope we use him more for it.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It would be just like us to win 2 big games on the road, come back home and get beaten by a team we are td fave on, playing a backup qb.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would be just like us to win 2 big games on the road, come back home and get beaten by a team we are td fave on, playing a backup qb.
:lol

It would be such a Cowboys move. I hope we beat up on the Skins and sort of get this team rolling but I seriously doubt it. Garrett is too conservative to allow this team to beat up on anyone.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I thought this thread was about an Indian who died and we were going to go through his belongings.

What a cock tease.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought this thread was about an Indian who died and we were going to go through his belongings.

What a cock tease.
:ballerina

p1_

DCC 4Life
:lol

It would be such a Cowboys move. I hope we beat up on the Skins and sort of get this team rolling but I seriously doubt it. Garrett is too conservative to allow this team to beat up on anyone.
not named Jacksonville.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Am I really getting amped up thinking about a three game win streak? About the time I scrap the season we start playing football. Still don't see us any better than 9-7. Enough wins for Jerry to think he's justified in giving Dak a six year deal

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Am I really getting amped up thinking about a three game win streak? About the time I scrap the season we start playing football. Still don't see us any better than 9-7. Enough wins for Jerry to think he's justified in giving Dak a six year deal
Garrett has had way longer than 3 game win streaks.... this three game win streak would not really mean much. Get back to me if we win out or finish the season 7-1.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Garrett has had way longer than 3 game win streaks.... this three game win streak would not really mean much. Get back to me if we win out or finish the season 7-1.
Well I think the Saints game is the only game I say we should lose. The rest of them should be determined whether we beat ourselves or not.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah Dak won 11 games straight as a rookie. This offense just needs to get on a roll for that to happen.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
It looks promising..we play what, the next 4 of 6 at home?

Top Bottom