Redskins Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I plan on snapping a Turkey leg in honor of Alex Smith.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I find it funny that I was one of the ones who was pretty "meh" on Charlton before his draft; but now that he's been drafted and the narrative about him has been written, I find myself constantly saying how he needs more time before we can draw a conclusion.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Charlton would be a boost, even in rotation.
I agree and hopefully it would keep Crawford away from the DE position. I swear every time I see them put Crawford in at RE he fucks something up. Even against the run he sucks out there.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Charlton would be a boost, even in rotation.
Sure, I just don't think his presence is critical, especially not compared to Woods considering how heavily the Skins rely on running the ball.

I'd much rather have a Lawrence/Gregory/Armstrong/Collins/Crawford/Woods rotation than Lawrence/Gregory/Armstrong/Charlton/Collins/Crawford.

I'm still pretty bullish on Charlton but Woods is much more critical for this particular matchup, and he's probably a better player at this point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Woods would be a big boost if he can play, Charlton is whatever.
Taco's looking like a complete whiff. It's looking like he's going to be the rare 1st round bust for the Cowboys. He's up there with Mo Claiborne, but obviously Mo was worse due to his draft position.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Taco's looking like a complete whiff. It's looking like he's going to be the rare 1st round bust for the Cowboys. He's up there with Mo Claiborne, but obviously Mo was worse due to his draft position.
Hoping for a late bloomer like Claiborne and Jones. They. Both have differing circumstances but perhaps Taco just needs time.

p1_

DCC 4Life
im not ready to go that far, but he could play better I think.

Top Bottom