Week 11 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-18-2018

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And in case anybody was wondering I won my fantasy football match being down 56 points and an opponent having Kelce to go. Its a nice thing to have Goff, Hill, and Cooks.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Maybe not :)

He also had a rushing TD, so pretty damned awesome all told. Teach me to sleep on that guy, especially with the team around him and also playing at home.

But the Chiefs are serious contenders for sure
Reids offense seems too pass centric. He ignores the run.

data

Forbes #1
Romo got lambasted after the Broncos game for ‘choking’. With Mahomes throwing two picks within 1:20 to end the game, wonder if Mahomes will start to get the same...especially if Mahomes can’t get past the first playoff game.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Romo got lambasted after the Broncos game for ‘choking’. With Mahomes throwing two picks within 1:20 to end the game, wonder if Mahomes will start to get the same...especially if Mahomes can’t get past the first playoff game.
Both teams last night became a bit too enamored with shooting the lights out and ignored elite talent at RB, especially the Chiefs, but even the Rams on their last scoring drive didn’t even try to burn clock and it might have cost them the game.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I mean, that was late in Romo's career once the label had already been applied. This is Mahomes' second season. It won't start just yet, unless he fails to deliver in the playoffs.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They are going to have to take the good with the bad with Mahomes. Interceptions are going to happen with him but the good will by far outweigh the bad.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The TDs were great but the 5 turnovers by Mahomes were killer. Sort of puts it in perspective. But he is only a second year player and he will definitely get better. Of course at some point defenses have to start catching on to these new offenses we are seeing.

Top Bottom