Week 11 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Falcons | 11-18-2018

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Damn, the Panthers have never converted an onside kick in 375 tries?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, that was so stupid. I know your kicker has had a rough day, but you have to at least let him try the XP.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve been Dak’s worst critic but he had a hell of a game today.

I hope he can continue to build on these past two games.
The guy is clutch if nothing else. He has done this multiple times this year with a close game and the ball in his hands.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Maybe the graphic they showed was wrong, I don't know. I think their first season was '95.
That's 368 regular season games. Not sure how many playoff games. Maybe that meant haven't converted in that many games.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That's 368 regular season games. Not sure how many playoff games. Maybe that meant haven't converted in that many games.
I did a quick search and I saw multiple references to successful onside attempts so someone was evidently pulling a stat out of their ass.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Dak still has a bit to go but he played pretty well today. I would like to see him complete some passes down field though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fuckin' Steelers getting the ref calls.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Dak still has a bit to go but he played pretty well today. I would like to see him complete some passes down field though.
This is his third year. He is what he is. Not good enough. Below average QB. Love him personally. Would love to have a beer with him but his ability to throw the ball is too limited and his mobility isn't enough to compensate.

If Romo was the QB this year and healthy we would be 8-2, Dez would still be on the team and we would still have a first round pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So care to elaborate the examples of where he made plays?

Thing is, you can't.
I mean the game winning drive was all Dak. That throw to Beasley fading away was pretty clutch. I just wish he would play aggressive like that all game long instead of waiting until the last 2 minutes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, that was so stupid. I know your kicker has had a rough day, but you have to at least let him try the XP.
Our missed an XP and almost missed another and we still played to have him win it with a 40 something yard field goal. Sort of shows you the difference in coaches.

Top Bottom