Week 10 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Eagles | 11-11-2018

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I hope this is the game they just absolutely quit on him. They shouldnt win this game so 3-6 could snowball quite nicely.

Checked my TV map and at least I will get to watch the Chiefs today. There is that at least.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I hope Dallas embarrasses the Eagles today. It would be a fine finish to a weekend.

In addition thank you to all the Veterans.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I hope we get monkey mud stomped. This may be the first time I have ever actually rooted against my team. Garrett has got to go.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope Dallas embarrasses the Eagles today. It would be a fine finish to a weekend.

I hope this and I hope Garrett gets fired. It's my fantasy world afterall.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It would be just like us to pull a victory out the jaws of defeat.

But honestly, this game screams shitty Dallas offensive performance, reliance on the defense to stay with the Eagles as long as possible. That will all end with more Dak panic, poor ball protection and fumbles.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

I wouldn't be upset but I cannot actively root for victories when it will ultimately earn us another season of this shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't be upset but I cannot actively root for victories when it will ultimately earn us another season of this shit.
It's why I wish they would fire him already so I could at least get a little excited over wins.

Cotton

Staff member
I almost set Fly Eagles Fly as my sig line, but thought that might be a bit much and could cause me to develop stomach cancer.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Sunday GPS: Is this the last rodeo for woeful Cowboys?
Clark Judge

GOLD JACKET FEATURE PRESENTATION

DALLAS @ PHILADELPHIA, 8:20 p.m. (EST)

The line: Eagles by 7

The weather: Sunny, high of 46

The story: OK, Dallas fans, it’s time to panic. First of all, your team is on the road where it hasn’t won all season. Second, it’s going to Philadelphia, where the Eagles are defending Super Bowl champions and coming off a bye. And third, the biggest question in Big D these days is not if the Cowboys can win a lackluster NFC East but when coach Jason Garrett gets cashiered. Now look what’s in front of you: Philadelphia this week, Atlanta the next, then Washington and New Orleans. Granted, the Eagles aren’t all that formidable … not this year they’re not, losing more games the first half of this season (4) than all of last year. But they’re more talented, they’re better coached … and they’re home. Someone pass the Xanax.

Something to consider: In his last five starts, the Eagles’ Carson Wentz has 12 touchdown passes and one interception.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Jerry bashing has been pretty fun to watch today. Pretty much every pregame shows has taken turns using Jerry Jones as a pinata.

I know in the end it won't mean anything because that stubborn old bastard just views times like this as a personal challenge. He'll dig his heels in deeper and go into "I'll show you" mode.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The Jerry bashing has been pretty fun to watch today. Pretty much every pregame shows has taken turns using Jerry Jones as a pinata.

I know in the end it won't mean anything because that stubborn old bastard just views times like this as a personal challenge. He'll dig his heels in deeper and go into "I'll show you" mode.
Even if we win it all next year :lol, what would that show us? That by doing it his way, we can win once every 25 years? That's vindication? Fuck off.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
All of them were completely oblivious to the fact that their opponents were setting up screen passes. Plays like this highlight the youth and inexperience of LVE and Jaylon. LVE in particular needs to be more aware of the OL's blocking pattern and not be so quick to bail out into coverage.

Cotton

Staff member

Effortless.

Top Bottom