Eagles Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Two years ago.

Our OL is above average at best right now with Williams/Looney/Collins starting, and now Williams is out.

Plus, if there is no fear of the passing game due to Dak/play-calling the box will constantly be stacked with 8/9.
recipe for a loss. Rinse and repeat.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Fuck him with the bandwagon remark, I was a fan long before this putz was even born. Oh and look, an "America's Team" reference, how original. :jerk

That said, I hope there's a proper Dallas ass whipping coming up just so there are some shots of Jerrah stewing while Dallas flounders. It should be a bloodbath.
Cracks me up when people mention Cowboys bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans come out when a team becomes a contender or wins a championship. We are neither. We've had a couple of exciting seasons in the last ten years, that's about it. We have a lot of gullible homers. But i think for the most part we're a hardcore fanbase who has endured a lot of abuse from our moron owner.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cracks me up when people mention Cowboys bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans come out when a team becomes a contender or wins a championship. We are neither. We've had a couple of exciting seasons in the last ten years, that's about it. We have a lot of gullible homers. But i think for the most part we're a hardcore fanbase who has endured a lot of abuse from our moron owner.
Said this on Twitter.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Said this on Twitter.

If anything, all these Philly fans coming out of the closet are the bandwagon fans. They caught lightning in a bottle *one* year, finally and now they think they're hot shit.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Kelce is just stirring the shit. Id call that comment pretty low hanging fruit.

Kelce is just stirring the shit. Id call that comment pretty low hanging fruit.
Yeah it’s not like this team will do anything with this so-called bulletin board material. They will fold like cheap suits like their HC Jason Garrett.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Said this on Twitter.

Spot on!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Fly Eagles Fly.
Fuck that. I want us to lose just as much as the next guy, but there’s a difference between wanting us to lose and wanting them to win. Semantics, I know. But actually cheering for them and using their fight song is taking it too far. Bannable offense.

Fuck those guys. I want them to play like complete shit and have us give the game away. Preferably by a massive coaching mistake.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Fuck that. I want us to lose just as much as the next guy, but there’s a difference between wanting us to lose and wanting them to win. Semantics, I know. But actually cheering for them and using their fight song is taking it too far. Bannable offense.

Fuck those guys. I want them to play like complete shit and have us give the game away. Preferably by a massive coaching mistake.
It's all just a means to an end.

I just want them to lose and for Garrett to be gone.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

I agree. No way I wish them any kind of success, I just hope the Dallas coaching staff finds another way to fail to further expose their incompetence.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's all just a means to an end.

I just want them to lose and for Garrett to be gone.
Me too. But invoking those three words is unforgivable.

Now I’m gonna have to turn my back on you. /Paulie Vario

p1_

DCC 4Life
Noah Brown and Lance Lenoir active for Philly.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Cowboys have officially ruled out 6 injured players for the Eagles game: Tavon Austin, Taco Charlton, David Irving, Sean Lee, Joe Thomas, Connor Williams. #cowboyswire

p1_

DCC 4Life
I sure am glad we waited for David Irving’s return 🙄🙄

p1_

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The deck chair shuffle.
Actually it may result in Dallas getting a fifth round comp pick for Hitchens that we would not have got had they kept him.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Actually it may result in Dallas getting a fifth round comp pick for Hitchens that we would not have got had they kept him.
I was not aware that cutting a free agent signing this late in the season restored comp picks.

Top Bottom