Eagles Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This is a can’t lose game. Either we win a key NFC Least battle, or we get to see Jason Garrett, Jerry, and Dak raked across more coals in the aftermath of another loss vs an average opponent.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
At this point as much as it sucks to lose to the Eagles, I want them to get blown out. I want there to be no doubt that RJ and this offensive staff and players need to be cleaned out. I ain't buying Jerry is set on extending Dak and a few more performances like last week and I think it's clear he isn't what we'd hoped.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'd like to see our defense hold them to about 14, and keep the offense within striking distance. Just to have our offense come away with one field goal, and about 180 total yards.
The kind of performance that says "No more bullshit lip service! Everyone sees exactly how inept this unit and staff are! Turn this thing upside down, or you'll see empty seats and lower ratings like nothing you've ever seen since 89'!"

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's going to be like 30 degrees in Philly Sunday night, no way this offense is going to function in that.

Of course I won't complain if we win but another uninspired performance in primetime that ends up being an ass-whipping would certainly set Garrett up to be fired before December.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Whoa. He really means business now.

p1_

DCC 4Life

:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that a hoodie?

Another thing he has in common with Belichick!

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Not watching the game because I’ll be bear hunting in AK but I’m hoping for an epic beat down just to stamp out any hope Jerry has flickering in that lifeless soul.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
I think they'll win because Jason Carot said they'd learn from their experience against the Titans and use it to prepare for Philly.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's going to be like 30 degrees in Philly Sunday night, no way this offense is going to function in that.

Of course I won't complain if we win but another uninspired performance in primetime that ends up being an ass-whipping would certainly set Garrett up to be fired before December.
A running game like ours should thrive in that type of weather.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
A running game like ours should thrive in that type of weather.
Two years ago.

Our OL is above average at best right now with Williams/Looney/Collins starting, and now Williams is out.

Plus, if there is no fear of the passing game due to Dak/play-calling the box will constantly be stacked with 8/9.

Cotton

Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Fuck him with the bandwagon remark, I was a fan long before this putz was even born. Oh and look, an "America's Team" reference, how original. :jerk

That said, I hope there's a proper Dallas ass whipping coming up just so there are some shots of Jerrah stewing while Dallas flounders. It should be a bloodbath.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Two years ago.

Our OL is above average at best right now with Williams/Looney/Collins starting, and now Williams is out.

Plus, if there is no fear of the passing game due to Dak/play-calling the box will constantly be stacked with 8/9.
Not to mention there will probably still be too much passing because the whole staff is addicted to it.

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Finally some change we can all be happy about.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Finally some change we can all be happy about.
If we're being honest, it's probably enough to get us a couple wins in the playoffs.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Two years ago.

Don't forget the horror show that is our TE "blocking":

and

Top Bottom