Eagles Stuff...

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ok. So the house is on fire, Garrett can do NOTHING right. However, the team rallies behind him to steal a low scoring game. Cowboys win, 23-20. Thus giving more false hope to a completely lost cause.
Damn, I was close.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

Way too much of this shit. Plus he narrowly avoided a pick six in the first quarter. And if Amari played with a semi-competent qb, this is a TD.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do wonder if he is having trouble gripping the ball for some reason. I'm not so concerned about the Cooper miss. The Beasley one wasn't good but eventually Dak got in a groove and that wasn't a problem. But what is more concerning to me are the fumbles. That one that just flew out of his hand for no reason and the fumbles in other games. Just doesn't make much sense to me. I'm not sure if he needs to wear a glove or what the deal is but I've never seen a QB fumble so many times without being touched. He had another one last night that he recovered and threw away to save the field goal attempt/miss.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Way too much of this shit. Plus he narrowly avoided a pick six in the first quarter. And if Amari played with a semi-competent qb, this is a TD.
He's never going to be a good passer by NFL standards. He just isn't. Only hope is to have a very good running game and defense, and let him run a la Cam Newton.

Top Bottom