Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
    Two years ago.

Our OL is above average at best right now with Williams/Looney/Collins starting, and now Williams is out.

Plus, if there is no fear of the passing game due to Dak/play-calling the box will constantly be stacked with 8/9.
    Not to mention there will probably still be too much passing because the whole staff is addicted to it.

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Whoa. He really means business now.
        Finally some change we can all be happy about.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDak View Post
          Finally some change we can all be happy about.
          If we're being honest, it's probably enough to get us a couple wins in the playoffs.

Comment

Two years ago.

Our OL is above average at best right now with Williams/Looney/Collins starting, and now Williams is out.

Plus, if there is no fear of the passing game due to Dak/play-calling the box will constantly be stacked with 8/9.
            Don't forget the horror show that is our TE "blocking":

and

Comment

Two years ago.

recipe for a loss. Rinse and repeat.
              defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                Fuck him with the bandwagon remark, I was a fan long before this putz was even born. Oh and look, an "America's Team" reference, how original.

That said, I hope there's a proper Dallas ass whipping coming up just so there are some shots of Jerrah stewing while Dallas flounders. It should be a bloodbath.
                Cracks me up when people mention Cowboys bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans come out when a team becomes a contender or wins a championship. We are neither. We've had a couple of exciting seasons in the last ten years, that's about it. We have a lot of gullible homers. But i think for the most part we're a hardcore fanbase who has endured a lot of abuse from our moron owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
                  Cracks me up when people mention Cowboys bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans come out when a team becomes a contender or wins a championship. We are neither. We've had a couple of exciting seasons in the last ten years, that's about it. We have a lot of gullible homers. But i think for the most part we're a hardcore fanbase who has endured a lot of abuse from our moron owner.
                  Said this on Twitter.

Comment

Said this on Twitter.

If anything, all these Philly fans coming out of the closet are the bandwagon fans. They caught lightning in a bottle *one* year, finally and now they think they're hot shit.

Comment

Kelce is just stirring the shit. Id call that comment pretty low hanging fruit.
                      defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                        Kelce is just stirring the shit. Id call that comment pretty low hanging fruit.
                        Yeah it’s not like this team will do anything with this so-called bulletin board material. They will fold like cheap suits like their HC Jason Garrett.

Comment

Said this on Twitter.

Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                            Fly Eagles Fly.
                            Fuck that. I want us to lose just as much as the next guy, but there’s a difference between wanting us to lose and wanting them to win. Semantics, I know. But actually cheering for them and using their fight song is taking it too far. Bannable offense.

Fuck those guys. I want them to play like complete shit and have us give the game away. Preferably by a massive coaching mistake.

Comment

Fuck that. I want us to lose just as much as the next guy, but there’s a difference between wanting us to lose and wanting them to win. Semantics, I know. But actually cheering for them and using their fight song is taking it too far. Bannable offense.

Fuck those guys. I want them to play like complete shit and have us give the game away. Preferably by a massive coaching mistake.
                              It's all just a means to an end.

I just want them to lose and for Garrett to be gone.
                              2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

I agree. No way I wish them any kind of success, I just hope the Dallas coaching staff finds another way to fail to further expose their incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                                X