My Rant: F this team.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I must be in the minority, because there is no god damn way I'm letting that motherfucker Jerry take my team from me. I will outlast him.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I must be in the minority, because there is no god damn way I'm letting that motherfucker Jerry take my team from me. I will outlast him.

Yeah, I'm not changing teams. I might quit watching the NFL, but I'm not ever rooting for anyone but the Cowboys.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, I'm not changing teams. I might quit watching the NFL, but I'm not ever rooting for anyone but the Cowboys.
Yup.

If I finally cut all ties to the Cowboys, I'll be cutting all ties to the NFL as well.

I barely watch it anymore as it is.

But I would never ever cheer for another team.

p1_

DCC 4Life
you realize that motherfucker has been in place 29 years? Thats some suffering, man. Hes wasted a good amount of my precious time already.

Cotton

Staff member
you realize that motherfucker has been in place 29 years? Thats some suffering, man. Hes wasted a good amount of my precious time already.
I. will. out. last. him.

Cotton

Staff member
What about Stephen, Jerry Jr., and Spaulding.
I'm still holding onto hope that it will be better with Stephen.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thats some big hoping. We have all seen his dumbass comments. I'm very skeptical.

p1_

DCC 4Life
we may never know. Jerry has a deathgrip on this bitch. He refuses to let go.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why will it be?
it wont, unless he truly surprises us and does the RIGHT thing by hiring a true GM to run the football operations. Hell, McClay is already in house.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
it wont, unless he truly surprises us and does the RIGHT thing by hiring a true GM to run the football operations. Hell, McClay is already in house.
McClay is the only positive in the entire front office.

Stephen is ass-buddies with Garrett just like his dad, though I don’t think Stephen is nearly as lazily loyal as Jerry.

Stephen might have even learned his lesson about taking shortcuts with the whole Randy Gregory fiasco.

But the notion that owning the team somehow grants you the right to run football operations in ingrained way, way too deeply and only stands to worsen over decades of this family’s continued ownership.

The only semi-hope is that Spaulding’s entitled ass has some natural football-minded talent, which I seriously doubt.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Jerry is following right along with the Ford ownership in the Lions. Idiotic decisions, idiotic statements during the season and a lack of reality and awareness that your team sucks a big dong.

dallen

Senior Tech
if it weren't for the crashes, we could compile these sayonaras in one thread.

[STRIKE]Thorn[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Texas Ace[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]pdom[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]UncleMilti[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Hole in the Roof[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]skidadl[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]iamtdg[/STRIKE]

who's next?
A man has no name

dallen

Senior Tech
I stopped in to see how you guys were handling this. About as well as I expected. I can tell you that quitting Jerry's Cowboys is the best thing I've done in awhile. If things change maybe I might come back around, but we all know how likely that is.

Top Bottom