Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
    latest update to Jerry's Christmas Card list

I'd bet Witten is off as well if he was trashing the coaching staff last night like I read he was.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
      I'd bet Witten is off as well if he was trashing the coaching staff last night like I read he was.
      He was, he was bitching about the play calling on offense more then I would have ever expected out of Witten. It was a pretty regular theme throughout the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
        He was, he was bitching about the play calling on offense more then I would have ever expected out of Witten. It was a pretty regular theme throughout the game.
        I read that he said something like, "Yeah, I HATED this when I was playing", referring to only going no huddle when you had to.

Comment

Witten has also been brutalized on Twitter for his toupee.

Comment

Does anyone imagine that Aikman's strong statement would have any effect whatsoever on Jerry's thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by deadrise View Post
              Does anyone imagine that Aikman's strong statement would have any effect whatsoever on Jerry's thinking?
              No. I think Romo would have more of an impact but still dont think anything would change.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                I think they do know it, but they either 1) feel some loyalty to Jerry because he's reportedly so nice to the players and their families or 2) they just don't have the balls Troy does. Troy is that old-school tough as nails country guy who truly doesn't give a shit if you like him or not.
                Not only that, but Troy harbors some resentment at how Jerry threw away a dynasty and wasted a good number of productive years of his career. Barry Switzer was an insult to his (and everybody else's) intelligence. Witten and Romo probably balked at a Parcells type.
                defense wins championships

Comment

Z
                  Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                  Not only that, but Troy harbors some resentment at how Jerry threw away a dynasty and wasted a good number of productive years of his career. Barry Switzer was an insult to his (and everybody else's) intelligence. Witten and Romo probably balked at a Parcells type.
                  Troy May have reservations about Switzers tenure as a NFL Coach but he owes Him a debt of gratutide for his college career and the arrangements he made with the UCLA coach to pave the way for Aikman to have career there. Without Switzers assistance in paving the way , Aikman may have had a career with some other school and never been earmarked to be a Dallas Cowboy.
                  Since Day One

Comment

Jerry Jones was aware of Troy Aikman’s comments on 1310 The Ticket this week, saying the Cowboys need a “complete overhaul of the organization,” but wasn’t about to admit changes need to be made. “This is a tough stretch that we’re in,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “We’ve been in tough stretches when he played here. These are tough stretches and people are going to be critical and take their shots. So I’m fully aware that this is a time that we should be criticized.”
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Jerry Jones was aware of Troy Aikman’s comments on 1310 The Ticket this week, saying the Cowboys need a “complete overhaul of the organization,” but wasn’t about to admit changes need to be made. “This is a tough stretch that we’re in,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “We’ve been in tough stretches when he played here. These are tough stretches and people are going to be critical and take their shots. So I’m fully aware that this is a time that we should be criticized.”
                      Sounds like it stung a bit. Good.

Comment

Hey, Jerry! You two-bit mouth-breathin' redneck trailer park goober! You've been in a "tough stretch" for 20 fuckin' years!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                            Jerry will let everyone know he took some time with the man in the mirror and vow to do better. Now how you lak those 3 Super Bowls?!
                            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Jerry will let everyone know he took some time with the man in the mirror and vow to do better. Now how you lak those 3 Super Bowls?!
                              not to be trite.
                              defense wins championships

Comment

Jerry showing his lack of self awareness here. I'm sure he views this "tough stretch" as this season. I'm gonna go with the 2 play off wins in the last 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X