2018 Mid-Season Poll: Regular Season Predictions

2018 Mid-Season Poll: Regular Season Predictions

• Any Record: Division Champs or Wild-Card

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

data

Forbes #1
Now 3-5, here's the rest of our season. How far does this pole go?

@ Philadelphia
@ Atlanta
WASHINGTON
NEW ORLEANS
PHILADELPHIA
@ Indianapolis
TAMPA BAY
@ NY Giants

data

Forbes #1
In the next five games, I see us going 1-4 at best, putting us at 4-9...and, yes, Garrett remains HC.

Then we win three straight to finish 7-9.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I think we find a way to stumble into a 7-9 finish, will our defense carrying the offense over their shoulders.
Don't see Garrett making it through the season. Already hearing rumors

DLK150

DCC 4Life
6-10, Garrett sticks around because Jerry always finds an excuse for him. I see Indy, TB and the NYG as *possible* wins.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas lose the next five straight and that would make us 3-10 with those three remaining games. Then again, Dallas tends to fade in November and December so I wouldn't be shocked to see 3-13, to be completely honest.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
6-10 and gave away a top 10 Pick
Right now it's a bad trade, but if they make some smart moves this upcoming off-season that could change my opinion of the trade.

If they make a complete coaching staff change and bring in a bright offensive mind, the trade has the potential for working out for both parties involved. But at the moment, it looks like a lesser version of the Roy Williams trade.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think we go 6-10
lose vs Eaglesx2, Falcons, Saints, & Colts
wins vs Skins, Bucs, &Giants
That will probably get extensions for both Garrett and Dak.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I really believe they finish 5-11, maybe even 4-12, Garrett does not get fired, Dak gets a new contract.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Right now it's a bad trade, but if they make some smart moves this upcoming off-season that could change my opinion of the trade.

If they make a complete coaching staff change and bring in a bright offensive mind, the trade has the potential for working out for both parties involved. But at the moment, it looks like a lesser version of the Roy Williams trade.
Box #1: Smart moves in the off season -- when's the last time that happened?

Box #2: Complete coaching staff change and bring in a bright offensive mind -- and the tooth fairy will leave a $100 bill underneath my pillow

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Which of you thinks we'll finish 5-11 or worse?

I think we'll go 6-10
I've said 6-10 since June. We're on pass for that record so I'll stick with it.

I think they'll accidentally win one of these next few games that they have no business winning and will find a way to win 2 games in December when the schedule lightens up.

Top Bottom