Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

DLK150

DCC 4Life
At least the result of an actual clapper is a light coming on.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
At least Cooper looked pretty decent, he isn't worth what they gave up but he does look like a solid enough WR1 and he's just 24.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I can’t recall when I’ve last seen a QB deliberately leave a perfectly good pocket like that
What’s better is that his instincts are so shitty to the point where he consistently rolls INTO the pass rush and typically sacks himself or forces a throw that Uncle Rico wouldn’t even make.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
At least Cooper looked pretty decent, he isn't worth what they gave up but he does look like a solid enough WR1 and he's just 24.
It was a fine trade, until you realize we’re staring at a 6-10 record and top ten draft pick.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Fuck this team, I hope we don't win another game

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
What’s better is that his instincts are so shitty to the point where he consistently rolls INTO the pass rush and typically sacks himself or forces a throw that Uncle Rico wouldn’t even make.
Yeah I mentioned this earlier when Crock was trying again to apologize for him.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yeah I mentioned this earlier when Crock was trying again to apologize for him.
He’s Quincy Carter 2.0, just without the drug problems. He is straight up trash.

GShock

DCC 4Life

Fuck this team, I hope we don't win another game
It should be the only question he’s asked, forever.
“Obviously, we are disappointed in tonight’s loss”

“You gonna fire Garrett?”

“So we’re here today to announce Gil Brandt’s selection for the Ring of Honor.”

“I’d like that with extra pepperoni.”

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

midswat

... soon
I don't know. Maybe I just watch football differently than you. To me, I saw a team that battled and scratched and clawed for 60 minutes. You have to remember, we're only in year 8 of the rebuild and if you can't see what's being built here, I can't help you.

data

Forbes #1
I don't know. Maybe I just watch football differently than you. To me, I saw a team that battled and scratched and clawed for 60 minutes. You have to remember, we're only in year 8 of the rebuild and if you can't see what's being built here, I can't help you.
:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Romo and now Witten have both pretty much bashed Garrett and his system on national TV.

But Hostile and Idgit support him.

I'd call that a wash.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Dak never had elite natural arm talent and was never a natural thrower of the ball, his release and mechanics just aren't smooth and crisp like the top QB's, but I think he could've been effective in a Newton-type offense. A better offensive staff could get way more out of him but I think he's past the point of no return now, due to a combination of his own faults and because ultimately I don't think much has been done to help or develop him, relatively speaking.

Kellen Moore is his QB coach for Christ's sake and the offensive design/play-calling refuses to adapt to the point that Booger fucking McFarland is calling you out for 3 quarters for how predictable you are, and all his criticisms actually continued to play out in real time.

All of it is just pathetic.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Romo and now Witten have both pretty much bashed Garrett and his system on national TV.

But Hostile and Idgit support him.

I'd call that a wash.
Witten was particularly brutal on them, though. He may as well have said that Garrett and Linehan are useless pieces of shit. Tony just said that there wasn’t any creativity. Witten specifically said he hated some of their scheme because they don’t work and followed it up with “See?”. Fucking savage.

p1_

DCC 4Life

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm kind of apathetic at this point in the season, I had some hope that some of the changes would pan out but you can't put lipstick on a pig. I'll still watch games when I can but I'm not going to be all hyped hours before leading up to a game like I once did. I'm already to the point these days where I have to look up to make sure I knew when a game started and I don't get pissed when an early game cuts into the beginning of a Dallas game.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'm kind of apathetic at this point in the season, I had some hope that some of the changes would pan out but you can't put lipstick on a pig. I'll still watch games when I can but I'm not going to be all hyped hours before leading up to a game like I once did. I'm already to the point these days where I have to look up to make sure I knew when a game started and I don't get pissed when an early game cuts into the beginning of a Dallas game.
Frustrating thing is that if we had a healthy Romo at QB we could play with anyone. Of course that's because Romo was both QB and OC...

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

Top Bottom