Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Now is when I want more shots of the owner's box.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't wait for Garrett to throw Linehan under the bus and pretend like this shit offense isn't his fault at all.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, only a little while before we hear the RHG receive a vote of confidence from skeletor.

data

Forbes #1
~15 years ago, Jerruh's solution to the dismal QB play was to sign Ryan leaf.

data

Forbes #1
I really don't understand why we haven't executed a single Dak run play.

:lol

Look at this 'tard. Too dumb to use the one thing he does do well (running) to buy himself more time.
So they go from one week alternating the use of RPO and Dak using his legs to being a pocket QB which is clearly what Dak is not. These idiots don’t even know what the game plan is from week to week. Lets just wing it. This team is a horrible mess and this coaching staff is not the right one to get it fixed. It keeps getting deeper and deeper. I sure do miss the one and done playoff appearances with Romo, at least it was fun for a while. This whole season hasn’t been fun at all.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's been a long time since we've been this bad on defense. And this against a really shitty offense.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've had a good sports night. A Garrett coached team is looking over-matched and unprepared and my OKC Thunder won tonight so I'm good.

Top Bottom