Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

data

Forbes #1
Should be a fumble, but the whistle blew.

Did the referees just say the whistle didn't matter?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And Quincy 2.0 sacks himself again. And turns it over.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I held out as long as I could because he's a good kid but I'm firmly in the fuck Dak camp now

data

Forbes #1
Yeah, that whistle blew way before any Titan recovered the ball.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay, so I have been a huge Dak backer. One of the biggest on this board, but I am done. He and Garrett both need to go. Just start over. It's less painful than holding on to false hope forever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah. I think I am done.

Seriously.

This stupid franchise and its equally stupid players have made me care less and less.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay, so I have been a huge Dak backer. One of the biggest on this board, but I am done. He and Garrett both need to go. Just start over. It's less painful than holding on to false hope forever.
Prescott is a loser and basically just took longer to settle into Griffin level turd mode.

He didn't even have the injury excuse.

Cotton

Staff member
God damn, this has been an ugly game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I held out as long as I could because he's a good kid but I'm firmly in the fuck Dak camp now
Watching him tonight further illustrates why that trade was completely unnecessary. A WR was not going to fix Dak or this coaching staff.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yep, the only chance Dak had was to have a creative OC that constantly has him roll out or run the option, we will never do that so he will not succeed here.

data

Forbes #1
Prescott is a loser and basically just took longer to settle into Griffin level turd mode.

He didn't even have the injury excuse.
In all fairness, Dak's not a loser. Dak's played as expected of him. Mgmt is the loser for entrusting a 4th-round kid with the keys and not taking it from him as he's hit every lightpost and stopsign along the road.

Cotton

Staff member
He really is Quincy-dumb. But he got endorsement contracts.
He is not Quincy dumb. He is just terrible at reading the field.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
cant win with a lackluster offensive showing, dak needs to get his head out of his ass, his two turnovers are absolutely atrocious

Top Bottom