Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

deadrise

DCC 4Life
I'd give up a lot for Sean Payton and a two year rental of Drew Brees starting next year.
Watching the offensive output of the Rams and the Saints was like watching offensive football in a galaxy far, far away from the Cowboys.

It helps, of course, to have two QBs performing at high levels, and it helps that the pass blocking was superb and both QBs get the ball out quickly.

But it's more than that. Very often when Brees and Goff threw the ball the receivers were open -- sometimes wide open. The patterns seemed design to confuse the DBs or catch them out of position.

The other thing was it was hard to match up a formation with a run or pass, couldn't tell which one was coming.

Instead of dumpster diving for QB coaches, WR coaches and the OC, why not hire people from Payton's staff or McVay's staff? Oh, that's right. Jason Carot wourldn't like that.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Instead of dumpster diving for QB coaches, WR coaches and the OC, why not hire people from Payton's staff or McVay's staff? Oh, that's right. Jason Carot wourldn't like that.
He doesnt want to hire competent people who will threaten his job, thus the Linehans and Kellen Moores of the world is who we get.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to love Monday night football games. But now that I'm getting older and the Cowboys aren't playing that great I kind of hate it. I'll lose half a nights sleep and I'm regardless not going to be that excited even if we win to climb to 4-4.

And no it's not staying up until 11 that bothers me. But I rarely can fall asleep right after the game gets over. So I end up not getting to sleep for an hour or two after the game ends.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I used to love Monday night football games. But now that I'm getting older and the Cowboys aren't playing that great I kind of hate it. I'll lose half a nights sleep and I'm regardless not going to be that excited even if we win to climb to 4-4.

And no it's not staying up until 11 that bothers me. But I rarely can fall asleep right after the game gets over. So I end up not getting to sleep for an hour or two after the game ends.
Old fart.

deadrise

DCC 4Life

The light from the TV is a stimulant, tricking your brain and fucking up your circadian rhythms. That, plus the stimulative effect of an elevated heart rate -- prompted no doubt by Carot's offense -- makes it really hard to go to sleep. If you're willing to sacrifice whatever degree of productivity you need for the next day, you're fine.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Cowboys 20
Titans 14
Zeke gets 115 on the ground
Dak throws for 210, one TD to Cooper
Defense swarms and looks fiery, holding Tennessee to just over 300 total yards
Fans and media overreact claiming our offense has rediscovered it's identity

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Hurns over Gallup??

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Hurns over Gallup??
I think its just a veteran thing and Gallup will have more snaps.

data

Forbes #1
Oh my god. With our white pants.

We don't deserve to win.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I thought Garrett was raising his hands to clap but I guess it's a bit early...

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Looks like Witten's trying to "liven" up his commentary. Maybe he's just pumped by seeing that Welcome Home 82 thing...

data

Forbes #1
Zeke with a reflective visor?

What the fuck went on this bye week? It's like they all went to a fashion consultant.

data

Forbes #1
Looks like Witten's trying to "liven" up his commentary. Maybe he's just pumped by seeing that Welcome Home 82 thing...
I'd respond with something better, but I need to take a shit.

Top Bottom