Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Time for the shiny new play toy to make his debut with the Cowboys. Hes going to have to really produce to make me a fan but I guess we will see. Anyways its the win week so I guess the Jones will feel vindicated.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I predict 3 catches for 28 yards.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate that Jerry has tricked me, but here I am excited to see Cooper play.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not saying there's some huge conspiracy...but somehow I can't see the most popular team in the league losing to a tiny-fanbase meh team like Tennessee on MNF. Especially when that would take them basically out of playoff contention this early in the year.

So I expect a big Cowboys win with all the bells and whistles, getting everyone pumped for the first Eagles game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this?

Cotton

Staff member
Week Nine early inactives
Posted by Josh Alper on November 4, 2018, 11:34 AM EST

Every week we bring you all the inactives from the early games in one post, constantly updated with the latest information. Check back to see the full list as it becomes available 90 minutes ahead of the 1 p.m. ET kickoffs.

Bears at Bills

Bears: LB Khalil Mack, WR Allen Robinson, WR Kevin White, CB Marcus Cooper, OL Rashaad Coward, TE Ben Braunecker, DL Bilal Nichols

Bills: QB Josh Allen, QB Derek Anderson, WR Cam Phillips, T Conor McDermott, G Ike Boettger, DE Trent Murphy, LB Tremaine Edmunds

Buccaneers at Panthers

Buccaneers: RB Ronald Jones, CB M.J. Stewart, DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches, G Evan Smith, G Alex Cappa, DE Demone Harris, QB Ryan Griffin

Panthers: WR Torrey Smith, CB Josh Hawkins, RB Cameron Artis-Payne, LB Andre Smith, G Brendan Mahon, G Amini Silatolu, DE Marquis Haynes.

Chiefs at Browns

Chiefs: S Eric Berry, RB Darrel Williams, LB Justin Houston, LB Frank Zombo, C Mitch Morse, OL Kahlil McKenzie, DL Justin Hamilton

Browns: QB Drew Stanton, WR Da'Mari Scott, T Desmond Harrison, DB Damarious Randall, LB Joe Schobert, TE Pharaoh Brown, DL Chad Thomas

Falcons at Washington

Falcons: K Matt Bryant, CB Robert Alford, RB Brian Hill, DE Steven Means, G Austin Pasztor, G Rees Odhiambo, T Matt Gono

Washington: RB Chris Thompson, CB Adonis Alexander, S Kenny Ladler, C Casey Dunn, T Trent Williams, WR Jamison Crowder, WR Brian Quick

Jets at Dolphins

Jets: CB Trumaine Johnson, CB Derrick Jones, LB Kevin Pierre-Louis, OL Dakota Dozier, LB Frankie Luvu, TE Neal Sterling, DL Foley Fatukasi

Dolphins: QB Ryan Tannehill, LB Martrell Spaight, C Wesley Johnson, DE Jonathan Woodard, T Sam Young, TE A.J. Derby, DE Charles Harris

Lions at Vikings

Lions: LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin, DE Kerry Hyder, RB Ameer Abdullah, DE Eric Lee, G Joe Dahl, T Andrew Donnal, LB Kelvin Sheppard

Vikings: WR Stefon Diggs, S Andrew Sendejo, LB Anthony Barr, G Tom Compton, RB Roc Thomas, QB Kyle Sloter, DE Tashawn Bower

Steelers at Ravens

Steelers: QB Mason Rudolph, WR Justin Hunter, S Marcus Allen, CB Brian Allen, T Zach Banner, T Marcus Gilbert, DE L.T. Walton

Ravens: T Ronnie Stanley, T James Hurst, LB Tim Williams, WR Jordan Lasley, QB Robert Griffin III, TE Maxx Williams, RB Ty Montgomery

DLK150

DCC 4Life
So, can we shoot for the sky for the # of posts before tomorrow's kickoff? Say, 500? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
So, can we shoot for the sky for the # of posts before tomorrow's kickoff? Say, 500? :unsure
I don't have anything else going on, so why not? Gif party? :unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life
I hate that Jerry has tricked me, but here I am excited to see Cooper play.
theres no shame, bro. You just want to see some offensive juice, we all do. Jerry pays top dollar when desperate.

Cotton

Staff member
I normally watch the Red Zone when the Cowboys aren't playing. Today I will keep my TV on the mighty KC Mahomes and Browns.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Redzone and flipping to the Redskins/Falcons.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hmm. The Redskins doing exactly what they did against Dallas which is commit offensive holding, yet now they get flagged.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Kyle Rudolph is going to get credit for a TD after recovering a fumble in the endzone......15 minutes after I benched him in favor of OJ Howard. :lol

I can already tell it's going to be that kind of day in FF.

Cotton

Staff member
Kyle Rudolph is going to get credit for a TD after recovering a fumble in the endzone......15 minutes after I benched him in favor of OJ Howard. :lol

I can already tell it's going to be that kind of day in FF.
Fantasy is one of the most frustrating things I have ever been involved in.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You will watch Mahomes/Mayfield and you will like it!
I'm tuning in.

After last night's game it's time to see if Mayfield can complete the 2-0 sweep of TTU this weekend.

Top Bottom