Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad we won’t have a shot at Grier.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
      Too bad we won’t have a shot at Grier.
      Yep. Any hopes of one of the top QBs vanished with that ridiculous trade that really turned the tide for us last night.
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
        Dak never had elite natural arm talent and was never a natural thrower of the ball, his release and mechanics just aren't smooth and crisp like the top QB's, but I think he could've been effective in a Newton-type offense. A better offensive staff could get way more out of him but I think he's past the point of no return now, due to a combination of his own faults and because ultimately I don't think much has been done to help or develop him, relatively speaking.

Kellen Moore is his QB coach for Christ's sake and the offensive design/play-calling refuses to adapt to the point that Booger fucking McFarland is calling you out for 3 quarters for how predictable you are, and all his criticisms actually continued to play out in real time.

All of it is just pathetic.
        Agree. Contrast the Dak of now with the Dak of his rookie year. Yes, he had a better O-line and had Dez and Witten. But he was playing looser then. I think Garrett and Co. have tried to stuff Dak into a box -- Garrett's ideal of a QB and scheme.

What Mariota did last night and what Newton does would be great for Dak. But that offensive scheme is too new-fangled for Garrett. It's not the way Ernie Zampese would have done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post
          It did me, too...but that wasn't long after LVE's absurd roughing flag. Should have frikkin smashed him anyway.

Comment

• With Gallup, Cooper, the OL, and Zeke...I'm confident that this team could be turned around QUICKLY with coaches who know how to...coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
              At least the result of an actual clapper is a light coming on.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

It is amazing how many blatantly obvious plays this morning challenges.

They're not even bang-bang or close call type situations.

They're always "WTF are you looking" at type challenges.

And yet, no one in front office seems to notice or care how poor their HC is at something so simple.
                2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

Good to see the media turning on him. Now do it with your damn questions.

Comment

• 2 defensive turnovers early in the game with 0 points to show for it.

Predictable, scared, play calling.

Prescott's underwhelming performance again.

This game was an embarrassment, painful to watch.

Every time the camera cut to Garrett on the sidelines, he was just standing there with a clueless look on his face, chewing on his gum........it's maddening to watch. Oh well.............................................. ..

Bring on the dirty birds from filthadelphia.

Comment

• Is it wrong that I find solace when coming in here to see the aftermath?

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleMilti View Post
                        Too bad we won’t have a shot at Grier.
                        I look at Grier as a late 1st/early 2nd type, so I was thinking we'd have a shot with our top 10 2nd round pick.

That could change if he continues to light it up and has a great Senior Bowl though.

Comment

• Fuck you, Garrett.

Comment

• we made him look respectable

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• And this is why I don't stay up for the night games. Saw some of the replay this morning and it's the same old shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X