X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Twitters roasting Garrett for going to the World Series rather than prepping for tonight's game.

On the bright side, his schedule should be clear for spring training.

Comment

• Comment

• Cooper's 5-58 stats math out to 80-928 over a full season...pretty much what I'd expect out of Amari Cooper.

This kind of acquisition isn't going to light the offensive dynamite.

Unfair to expect Amari Cooper to do this.

This isn't we're-missing-a-Charles-Haley-to-take-the-next-step move, but the Top 15 first rounder makes it valued as such.

Not worth a Top 15 first rounder and a reeks-of-desperation attempt to do so.

Comment

• On a positive note:
          We'll have a top ten pick
          ....in the second round
          Cheers!!

Comment

• Gonna look up Garrett's record after the bye.

Comment

• 4-4 including tonight's loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
                Cooper's 5-58 stats math out to 80-928 over a full season...pretty much what I'd expect out of Amari Cooper.

This kind of acquisition isn't going to light the offensive dynamite.

Unfair to expect Amari Cooper to do this.

This isn't we're-missing-a-Charles-Haley-to-take-the-next-step move, but the Top 15 first rounder makes it valued as such.

Not worth a Top 15 first rounder and a reeks-of-desperation attempt to do so.

I think he's a difference maker, but not in this system, not with this QB.

Comment

• Thankfully, BSPN didn't show the full press conference. I may have thrown something at Garrett's face.

Comment

• Fire everybody, draft Will Grier in the 2nd.

Comment

• It boggles my mind how anyone could have thought that Cooper is the jolt this offense needed. This entire unit is a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                        So did Mahomes in college. It can be coached out of a QB. If you have good coaches I mean.
                        Just stop. The only thing Dak has in common with Mahomes is being mulatto.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdom View Post
                          4-4 including tonight's loss.
                          Perfectly what youíd expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by ravidubey View Post
                            Perfectly what you’d expect.
                            He's the Sex Panther of the NFL. Works 50% of the time, everytime.

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
                                It boggles my mind how anyone could have thought that Cooper is the jolt this offense needed. This entire unit is a disaster.
                                Jerry Jones thought he had drafted his QB of the future in Prescott. His coaching staff and son convinced him it was so. He had a top five defense, top five pick at RB, and a couple of studs blocking up front.

So he did what a GM thinking he was a WR away from a playoff run should do, he grabbed a legit WR.

His mistake is in thinking his QB is anything close to elite.

You are what you fucking areó a god damned turnover machine when the OL isnít picture perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X