Site upgrade

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I thought Texas Tech was just a football team. There's an actual university there? :tippytoe

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I thought Texas Tech was just a football team. There's an actual university there? :tippytoe
Second largest land-use campus in the nation, good sir.

Cotton

Staff member
Soooo ... you do a lot of mowing there? Remember, all work is honorable work.
I mow so much I just filled up an entire 5 gallon bucket of shut your trap.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I hate it.

Put it back.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
What is that supposed to mean? Sounds like "second tallest midget" or some other made up shit so everybody gets a trophy...
Tech has more land mass than any other University in the nation except for the Air Force Academy, and that's only because of their runways. And, before you start googling and showing me lists, this includes all land owned by Tech, not just main campus which is what all of the lists online reflect.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tech has more land mass than any other University in the nation except for the Air Force Academy, and that's only because of their runways. And, before you start googling and showing me lists, this includes all land owned by Tech, not just main campus which is what all of the lists online reflect.
:lol

Don't look up the facts on some obscure list. Those are all wrong. Shame on anyone who actually cared enough to look up land mass campus lists, you clearly don't value your time.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

Don't look up the facts on some obscure list. Those are all wrong. Shame on anyone who actually cared enough to look up land mass campus lists, you clearly don't value your time.
That's not what I was saying. I'm saying those lists only factor in the main campus, not all land owned by those schools. If you put our total land mass up against every other University's total land mass we are the second largest in amount of land owned. You won't find a list that factors in total land owned.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
That's not what I was saying. I'm saying those lists only factor in the main campus, not all land owned by those schools. If you put our total land mass up against every other University's total land mass we are the second largest in amount of land owned. You won't find a list that factors in total land owned.
So how do you know this then? If there's no record to look up, how do you know?

Top Bottom