Site upgrade

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Seems good. No complaints and my CPU doesn't melt every time I log in due to my computer being converted into a crytomining slave...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seems good. No complaints and my CPU doesn't melt every time I log in due to my computer being converted into a crytomining slave...
Yeah, my laptop always sounded like it was about to take flight before the upgrade. :lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
My PC's mechanical HD used to spin up like a jet plane getting ready for takeoff until awhile ago. I actually stepped away from it one time because I've witnessed HDs assplode. No issues with my PC or cell phone now.

Cotton

Staff member
“you just need a laptop charger.”

_am_dog because you suck at IT
I didn't say it drained my battery. You will not be allowed to make this comparison. Off with you.

Cotton

Staff member
Nope I was never able to get on from work. Not sure why it's blocked. No worries though. Thanks for trying.
That sucks and is really weird.

Cotton

Staff member
For some reason, when you post a tweet it adds the "URL" tags as well. I'm not sure why, but I'm looking into it. For now, you can still post a tweet the old way using just the numbers and it works fine.

p1_

DCC 4Life
One thing i noticed is that many times the 'last post' link on a thread will not navigate you to the most recent post of that thread.

Cotton

Staff member
One thing i noticed is that many times the 'last post' link on a thread will not navigate you to the most recent post of that thread.
Yes, that's frustrating as hell, especially on when you're on your phone. I wish there was a way to fix that, but I haven't found it yet.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yes, that's frustrating as hell, especially on when you're on your phone. I wish there was a way to fix that, but I haven't found it yet.
has there been any talk of an app, perhaps? would that be good for phone usage/peeps?

Cotton

Staff member
has there been any talk of an app, perhaps? would that be good for phone usage/peeps?
The more and more I dig around in the vBulletin forums, the more and more I get the sense that the mobile interface is much better than the app they currently offer.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
So, Booze had an issue logging in. For some reason the software deleted his DOB and email. If it ever asks you to put in your DOB and then errors off I will have to manually go in and put in back in. If it ever happens, email me at craig.cotton@ttu.edu and I can fix it for you.

Cotton

Staff member
Also, I just want you guys to know that Booze sends those gay ass stickers in FB messenger. kthxbai

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Also, I just want you guys to know that Booze sends those gay ass stickers in FB messenger. kthxbai
Are you saying that he has a little Thorn in him?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will not be attacked like this.

Lookit, asshole, I rarely use messenger and I typed thanks and then four little boxes with nothing in them popped up and I tapped on one to find out what it was.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Booze got triggered. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
I will not be attacked like this.

Lookit, asshole, I rarely use messenger and I typed thanks and then four little boxes with nothing in them popped up and I tapped on one to find out what it was.
Mmmhmm, sure.

Top Bottom