Site upgrade

p1_

DCC 4Life
Okay, I'm done for the night. I have done some messing around with the look of the site. I'm not done, but tell me what you guys think so far.
Its getting better, keep going.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks for all the efforts in attempting to upgrade the site. I think in time it will get better as the administrators keep fine tuning it and we users will also find things that enhance our use. Thanks again and don’t quit trying to make it better. I liked the bold print that is was on the comments. I don’t know what happened to it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's coming along. Unc and I tagged teamed it a bit last night. It's looking much better.

Cotton

Staff member
Thanks for all the efforts in attempting to upgrade the site. I think in time it will get better as the administrators keep fine tuning it and we users will also find things that enhance our use. Thanks again and don’t quit trying to make it better. I liked the bold print that is was on the comments. I don’t know what happened to it.
I adjusted it slightly. The heavy bold was too much, but I think this works.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I appreciate the work, guys. I know I don't have the time or skills to be of much assistance.

midswat

... soon
Iamtdg posting throughout this thread bragging about the new features kind of reminds me of the Christmas morning scene in the movie Better Off Dead. John Cusack's character gets nothing but TV dinners on Christmas and looks miserable, and his mom is acting all excited "Look.... this one has corn! You loooove corn!"

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Not sure what this is but I'm beating all you chumps
I've seen that on other boards but those had "like" and "dislike" buttons. Some people would get bent out of shape if theirs was really negative.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I've seen that on other boards but those had "like" and "dislike" buttons. Some people would get bent out of shape if theirs was really negative.
So it's time to downvote jsmith6919 , thanks for the headsup.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So is there a way to make it that when I click on a thread it jumps me to the last page that I haven't read? It's kind of annoying that every time I click on a thread it takes me to the first page automatically.

Cotton

Staff member
So is there a way to make it that when I click on a thread it jumps me to the last page that I haven't read? It's kind of annoying that every time I click on a thread it takes me to the first page automatically.
Yes, there is a button to the right of the thread title that if you click it, it will take you to the last unread message in that thread. It has been kinda glitchy, though, but it works 9 times out of 10.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, there is a button to the right of the thread title that if you click it, it will take you to the last unread message in that thread. It has been kinda glitchy, though, but it works 9 times out of 10.
Perfect, thank you

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Great job on the modifications. Two things I might suggest:

1. Changing the global fonts to match the old site (if possible)
2. Adding a drop-down navigation menu at the bottom of the page(s).

Top Bottom