Site upgrade

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Got rid of the search bar in the header so it will stretch all the way across. We will slowly get this back to looking like the DCC.
Is there a way to add a latest posts(preferably on top toolbar next to latest primer) that shows the most recent posts with a preview?

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Lookit, commiserating with you assholes and reading all of your cynical yet realistic posts is the precise therapy I need as a Cowboys fan, and I don’t care how it looks exactly, but I do miss the old DCC. I know I was just lurking for years prior, and my .2 cents are probably the last that anyone cares to read, but that’s just my opinion.

The old old layout was more....distinguished. Then again, I still have a flip phone, so things like “functionality” and “user friendly” mean little.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
So, I've dug around through the options and most of the stuff we had before it there. (still haven't figured out how to change that button to say props). I say we give it a couple of days and see is this is something we can get used to, and if everyone hates it after a few days, I can see about rolling us back into version 4. Thoughts?
We aren't going back to V4.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is there a way to add a latest posts(preferably on top toolbar next to latest primer) that shows the most recent posts with a preview?
You mean like the new posts button?

Cotton

Staff member
Okay, I'm done for the night. I have done some messing around with the look of the site. I'm not done, but tell me what you guys think so far.

Cotton

Staff member
Good thing for all of us is now the site won’t cause pdom to have to buy a phone charger.

Top Bottom