Site upgrade

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
So this how the dcc finally ends. Descending into chaos over color schemes. The old gypsy woman was right.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I don't see a way to display the page numbers, but you can click on the button just top the left of the thread title and it will take you to the first post you haven't read in that thread.
You can manually enter which page you want. In other words, it shows page "1" of 6 by default but you can type in "6" of 6 and it will take you to the sixth page. I just use the end key on the keyboard to get to the end of the page

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don't know if I can handle this. I may have to go back to Deal's board.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You can manually enter which page you want. In other words, it shows page "1" of 6 by default but you can type in "6" of 6 and it will take you to the sixth page. I just use the end key on the keyboard to get to the end of the page
People hate change.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
People hate change.
It was just one way for a long time so it'll take some adjustment. I've got the bulk of it figured out but I've seen boards with similar options before over the years.

Oh yeah, your avatar *does* suck... :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
Im thinking this cant be an upgrade, feels like an ancient release.
There is a ton more functionality with this version. It's just going to take some getting used to. Like, it will preview your post for you so you can see it before you post it. Like pictures and shit.

Cotton

Staff member
Nice, you can now add pictures without having to use a URL. This version has an option to insert attachments as full size images instead of thumbnails.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I just noticed that at the very top of the page above the banner, there are "notifications" and "message" icons. I have one notification: "Iamtdg and -1 others commented on your reply at" but it doesn't say what post the reply is to...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
When you post a pic uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and it will post pic instead of clickable link

DLK150

DCC 4Life
When you post a pic uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and it will post pic instead of clickable link
This wasn't a remote file from a URL, it was an upload of a screen capture. It may have been resized by the site.

Attachments

Cotton

Staff member
Got rid of the search bar in the header so it will stretch all the way across. We will slowly get this back to looking like the DCC.

Top Bottom