Site upgrade

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, the layout is different for sure but that isn't much of an obstacle, it will just take some getting used to. So :flip whining about it.

Yep, my favorite smiley works...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
IAMTDG, did that color code stuff I posted help?
Hey DLK150 , you have to put the @ in front of someone's name to tag them.

Like this, if I want to tag Rev...I just add @ to Rev and Rev is now tagged.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Is this where we post our complaints?

2 out of the 3 anal bleaching products that I’ve tried have been a disaster and I’d like to let you guys know my dissatisfaction about it.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This dcc is like jerry jones - has won some championships in the past despite poor management...currently total trash though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
IAMTDG, did that color code stuff I posted help?
I'm slowly starting to figure stuff out but fucking work is getting in the damn way.

Cotton

Staff member
The first post being blue should be fixed now.

Cotton

Staff member
And on the individual forum pages, like the Cowboys Stadium forum, where we see all the topics/threads listed, none of the threads have a page selection button either. It's just click on the thread, take you to first post.

There should be page number listings, like page 1, page 2, last page, etc.
I don't see a way to display the page numbers, but you can click on the button just top the left of the thread title and it will take you to the first post you haven't read in that thread.

Cotton

Staff member
Desperate need of a "last page" and "first page" button in threads at the top. At the top, it's page ___ of 14, which you can enter what number page you want, but I'll be damned if I have to manually type in the number of the page I want to go to. I should just be able to hit "last page" and have it take me there. It has arrows to go one page at a time, but that's not quick enough for multipage threads.
I don't see any way to do this or the return to forum at the bottom of the page.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Desperate need of a "last page" and "first page" button in threads at the top. At the top, it's page ___ of 14, which you can enter what number page you want, but I'll be damned if I have to manually type in the number of the page I want to go to. I should just be able to hit "last page" and have it take me there. It has arrows to go one page at a time, but that's not quick enough for multipage threads.
FYI you can navigate to first and last page at the bottom of the screen but not at the top.

Cotton

Staff member
Also need a "return to forum" button on the bottom of threads.
There is a "return to top" button at the bottom, so you can hit that and then hit "Forums".

Top Bottom